Chapter 13: Discover

"Man...your girl is one fine chika" Jonathan grinned looking down at the girls,holding a beer. "don't be rude" Jordan said drinking his budlight. "what? I'm giving a compliment" he talked back. "She is fine i admit, i didn't know she had all that body, you're one lucky guy" Julian grinned "i really am" i smiled drinking my water "why don't you drink?" Jonathan asked "because if i get drunk, Flora will kill me, literally" i pointed out "what can she possibly do?" Tyler laughed drawing the girls. "remember when i got drunk and went home on my motor bike?" i asked Joshua,Ivan,Tyler,Julian and Tino. they nodded "i ended up at her house, as soon as she took me to her restroom, she shoved her fingers down my throat to made me throw up!" the guys bursted out laughing "thats priceless!" Joshua laughed holding his stomach. "thats not all, i took a hot bath and she saw me naked, she didn't even react and turned on the freezing cold water!" i complained. they laughed harder "oh God! stop! stop!" Tyler begged holding his stomach laughing. "yeah yeah, laugh it up! you had no idea how scared i was! I'm warning y'all, if she catches you drunk, she might do the same thing to you!" i pointed out truthfully. they stopped laughing. "yeah...i believe you" Tino said holding his chin "you do?". "yeah man, you two only knew each other for like how long? and she already did that? Im not taking chances" he put down his beer. along with everyone else "I'm not scared of her! bring it on!" Julian laughed chugging down his beer. its his funeral.

Flora stood up and walked away from the girls and passed us looking upset. "what happened?" Jordan asked. "i don't know..." the girls walked towards us "hey, what happened?" Joshua asked Savanna "we don't know, we were just talking and she walked off" she explained frowning. "I'll check up on her" i stood up and walked towards the beach house, it was hard traveling up hill with all this sand.

I knocked on Flora's door "you alright Flora?" i asked, how many times is she going to run off about something? she opened the door with stained tears on her cheeks. i didn't think her face could get any more pale, she looked like paper,it scared me."what happened...?" i held her cheeks, they were cold. she held my hands and kissed them, this completely shocked me "its okay...lets have some fun with the others". "you sure..?" i put my forehead on hers. i can tell shes lying about hows shes feeling, and I'm getting sick of it. i ignored it for now

We went to sit down by everyone near the camp fire. Flora held my hand tightly as her head laid on my shoulder. i smiled at her as she looks at our hands. "want a marshmallow?" Tyler asked as he sat next to me handing me a marshmallow and a stick. i nodded taking it. Flora didn't move. "How about a song like the good old days?" Victoria asked. picking up a guitar. "lets do it" i prepared myself to sing. Victoria started strumming the first song i ever wrote. i admit, my first song was back in 5th grade, it wasn't very good though "really Vic? this song? its terrible!" i laughed "fine,i'll play another" she laughed changing the tone.this one? really? Flora came out of nowhere and started singing

My mouth stayed open after listening to her cute little voice leaning on my shoulder giving a shy smile. everyone clapped softly. i could see her face change a bit brighter. "wow, you can draw, kick ass, cook, and sing?" Tyler asked amused. "yeah well...it just came out of nowhere..." she admit. "you have a beautiful voice" i smiled at her. "thanks..." she smiled.

We sat by the camp fire for hours just laughing and chatting about random things. Flora was open and laughed along with everyone. i could see Julian beginning to turn drunk. She glared lightly at him. Oh oh, i told you so Julian, but you didn't listen. I noticed her sneaking her way towards Tylers sketch book. she turned pages until she saw her faces. she looked confused "uh...whats this?" she asked showing him the drawings. his faced flushed embarrassed. "uh..uh..." he couldn't find the words "he draws things he remembers, this one is your first day of school" i explained. she looked through many of her faces. "weirdo" she laughed. she came across the scary picture of that one girl with the dark cloths. her face went even more paler then i last saw her "w-w-w-who is this..?" she stuttered terribly shaking. "oh that? i don't know, just a random girl i saw in the park two years ago" he explained. she started laughing without humor. as she laughed, they slowly turn into sobs and she fainted.