Chapter 14: last day

I woke up and dug out the dress Savanna picked out for me. Actually, it was basically a long aqua blue shirt that was long on the back and short in the from with a strapless black top connected. it was very cute. i could still hear Savannas words when she found it "adorbs!!!!" Shes so girly. shes such a nice person next to Christina, Krista and Victoria. if i never decided to shut everyone out and be a fake nerd, she could be my Best friend in school.

I did my normal morning routines and put on the "dress" and some black flats. Krista begged me to curl my hair, and if i don't do it, savanna will tell on me. I had did so after 20mins, placed a jean jacket over it, put the small hoop earrings Victoria picked out for me and i was done. I looked at the mirror and glanced at myself...who is that? that is certainly not me. i look... more formal then my style that "rosa" would wear (not my dog)

I went over and picked up the half heart keychain and smiled at it. i connected it to my backpack. my phone beeped, huh? i looked at it and saw your sexy prince...Benjamin -_- he must've put his number in here when he had my phone. i read the message underneath. "good morning beautiful ;)" i felt a blush coming. "dork" i replied. "awe, is that how you should talk to your boyfriend? ;)" boyfriend???! "i never remember discussing this" . "yeah well, i discussed it with Benjamin...he approves ;D" . "Well tell Benjamin that i didn't approve, now go to school you dork" i giggled "awe...okay, he's disappointed ;(" i rolled my eyes and put my phone in my bag.

"Morning mother!" i greeted as she types her new story "hey there- oh! you look lovely today" she noticed "thank you!" i kissed her cheek "breakfast?" i heard dad in the kitchen. "um, can i take it to go? and can i get a ride?" i know it was a surprise to ask for a ride but i cannot skate with this dress...thingy! he looks at me shocked "oh...sure!" he smiled placing some toast, fruit, water and yogurt in a brown bag and handed it to me. "lets go!" he seems excited.

We entered his super expensive car and arrived at school. everyone was eyeing on the car shocked not knowing who owned it "bye dad!" i kissed his cheek exiting. "be safe!" he yelled before driving off. i saw Tino and Brandy next to each other with their jaws dropped "since when your dad was the owner of Michael Kor!?" Brandy gasped "thats a stupid question" i spat. "bitch" she hissed walking away with her usual black mini skirt and sweater and high heel boots.

"Excuse her" Tino smiled "you look really nice, did Savanna pick it out?". "yes, the girls begged me to wear this today, and do this to my hair and put these earrings on" i explained holding my earings. he always give friendly smiles. i noticed him wearing a thick blue long sleeve shirt, jeans and blue vans. Speaking of long sleeve...I'm cold!! My legs are freezing. i hugged myself. he chuckled "come on, we'll be late for school" he said climbing up the stairs "um...Tino?" I called making him stop looking at me "yes?" ."i just want to say I'm sorry for what happened 10th grade..." i frowned "oh that, its okay, i get that you weren't interested. besides, I'm just glad that your happy now" he smiled again continuing to walk into the building.

Tino and I were in the same chemistry class. we were lab partners and we were told to mix up some chemicals in the lab. as usual, i had to cover my mouth and nose. Tino was the first to talk as i read the instructions. "hey..." he smiled. i ignored him "so listen... we've been lab partners for 6 months and i was just wondering..." i knew where this was going "will you be my girlfriend?" i put the instructions down and looked at him "sorry dude, i don't do dating, its a waste of time" i admit harshly. i didn't noticed at the time, but i heard rumors that i hurt him pretty bad... I really did feel guilty

I walked into the school building as every.single.student.stares at me! i spotted some jocks wink at me as i walk towards my first period. this is not the attention i can get use to. i saw Ben stand leaning next to my desk waiting for me. i can see his keys hanging from his belt loop. the other half of the heart was still there. this spread a smile on my face.