《Chapter 4》

The bell rang signaling the end of the day, everyone got up and started grabbing their stuff. You waited a little as usual not wanting to push in between them.

Once there was less people in the class you got up, took your stuff and left the classroom.

You walked to the gate but then wondered if you should wait for Jiyeon.

"Y/n" someone called. You rolled your eyes knowing who it was. Baekhyun.

You directly started to walk away. He followed and kept talking about his day. You ignored his presence but after a while it started annoying you so you turned to him and spoke.

"What do you want?"

"I just want to walk you home. What's so wrong with that?"

"What is wrong with that, is that i don't want you to walk me home, I can go alone. I don't need an annoying, loud, noisy, nosy and....." You paused "guy that i can't even stand like you, to walk me home. And if you keep following me around and annoying me like that i might even end up hating you more than i think I already do." You said in a harsh tone.

He was quite surprised by your words. He didn't think you would say something like that. And why did it hurt hearing those words from you?

You walked away and he just stood there looking at you with a mouth slightly opened.

I wonder if I wasn't too harsh on him. You thought, slightly feeling guilty.

But at least I think it'll keep him away. I don't want to deal with those girls. I don't need some idiots giving me some stupid warnings. I don't even want to see their annoying faces again. Plus, I think that would be good riddance, I guess.

°°°°°°

Once you arrived home, you took off your shoes and put your bag aside and went directly to take a shower. After that, you got out of the bathroom and looked at your closet thinking about what to wear.

Why am I even thinking? I must be really tired.

You picked a grey shirt and black leggings put them on and put your hair in a high ponytail. You sat down at your desk started doing some homework.

After like an hour you started feeling hungry and decided to find something to eat. Since you were too tired to cook you just ordered something. They said it was arriving after 40 minutes. So you decided to watch a drama or something to kill time.

After a few moments the bell rang and you got up and went to get it. You got the things and payed the man before sitting down on the couch and eating your food.

After finishing the food you cleaned the table and turned the TV off.

You went to your room to proceed studying. After like two hours you felt really tired and decided to go to sleep.

You went to prepare for bed and when you got to your room your phone rang. You checked it and saw it was Jiyeon. You quickly accepted the call.

"Hi" You said

"Wow, you sound weird. Did something happen?" Jiyeon spoke, you could tell she was kinda worried.

"No, I'm just sleepy. I was about to go to bed." You reassured her as you sat on your bed, crossing your legs.

"Yaaaah! Seems like I called too late." She whined.

"Yes , you did." You said "Oh yeah Jiyeon."