《Chapter 27》

You were chuckling as Baekhyun dropped again one of his ridiculous jokes. You carefully typed the number while he joined you in the elevator. When you reached the floor, you took out your keys and went to open the door. Only to realize one thing, you didn't lock the door. You took a breath calming down.

"Don't worry Y/n nothing happened."

"What's wrong?" Baekhyun's voice snapped you out of it.

"No nothing." You lied, you didn't know why, you just did.

You pushed the door open, slowly stepping in.

"Are you sure everything's okay?" He asked.

"Yeah really." He just nodded.

"For now, I think."

Baekhyun knew you were lying, but just kept quiet and followed you.

The moment you stepped in the living room you froze.

You usually left the remote control on the coffee table but it wasn't there. It was in front of the TV. You put it back to its usual place without saying a word.

"It's not where it usually is?" Baekhyun said, it was more like a question. You were slightly surprised that he understood without you having to say anything. You nodded your head, and he placed his hand on your shoulder.

"You don't have to worry. Believe me." You nodded.

Only nodding didn't reassure him, so he turned you to face him and pulled you into a hug. Stroking your hair gently as he kissed the top of your head. You gripped hard on his jacket and buried your head in the crook of his neck.

"Don't worry." He whispered, his voice calming the nerves in you. You nodded again.

°°°°°°

Few days after and you were walking with your two noisy friends, Jiyeon and Tiffany. You have introduced them to each other, but then regretted as to how they always argue over stupid things or fangirl over guys. And there they were fangirling over actors. You tried so hard to ignore them but they were so loud.

"Lee Jongsuk is so dreamy. There isn't someone like him. I'd die for him." Tiffany said looking up at the sky, her eyes sparkling as she did so.

"He doesn't know you exist."

A/n: don't take it seriously. Y/n just isn't interested.

"No Lee Minho is also unrealistic. He really stole my heart." Jiyeon said frowning, but then looking up at the last part.

"Chanyeol wouldn't be happy to hear this."

"Maybe but my Jongsuk is better."

"Excuse me? Come on we both know Minho is better."

A/n: Naseol's brother is a different person. Also he isn't Shinee's Minho. Just my own creation.

"Are you blind? Can't you see how hot Jongsuk is?"

"Can't you see how handsome Minho is?"

"And can't you both shut your mouths?" You finally spoke loudly annoyed by their childish behavior.

"No." They yelled at you in unison, but immediately regretted remembering who they were talking to.

"Then do you perhaps need me to help you shut it?" You said in a low voice but harsh tone.

They both shook their rapidly and you glared at them then walked ahead leaving them to follow you silently.

The silence only lasted for awhile as they looked at each other before bursting into a fit laugher.