Thats the life for me

Hey guys I know I post 2 chapters already but it's sooo fun and I'm over my writers block that I've had since December lol..

................................................................

Chapter 3: Kidnapped!

The oak doors burst open to reveal sneaky ninja like people. They threw smoke balls and then there was smoke everywhere. People screamed and were running in the wrong direction. "Korra! Go get out of here!!!"bellowed the king. She silently thanked herself for wearing a short dress.,as she jumped over the table. Suddenly warm, strong welcoming arms grabbed her. She was about to say something when a cloth was shoved into her nose. Things around her started to turn and fade as she slipped into her subconscious.

................................................................

(Somewhere in a dark room)

Korra woke up to darkness and her head was killing her. "Whatt happened?" She slurred out. No response. Then she turned around to a pair of amber eyes. " Hello." They said. "Uh, hello?" She replied confused. A boy her age stepped in to the light. He had no shirt on, he was wearing a long, red scarf, and he was wearing black pants with a red strip going down on the side. He looked amused. " I'm Mako, you're new captain •wink•, we are humbled to have you aboard this grand vessel." He said with sincere sarcasm. " I'm Korra, Princess Korra of South Dragonsoul." She replied while bowing. "Oh I know who you are." He said with a fake smile. He nodded and sat down across from her in wooden chair. He kept giving her stares, which she found to be annoying. She coughed ~fake~ and successfully got his attention. " Yes?" He asked. " Well we should obviously get to know each other."she inquired. But he rudely intervened. "What is there to know? I'm the most fearless pirate ever."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• I'm just stopping right there Becuz I'm tired but never mind anyways I hate to write in third person so I'm going to write in first person and start the next chaper with mako's POV. Thanxs!