Thats the life for me

Hey guys! I know I haven't updated since idk lol but I don't feel quite well soooooo let's begin!!!! Lol

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mako POV

How dare she! I am the most feared pirate ever and she wants to get to know me? More like a prying spoilt royal prat! I gave her more icy cold stares. "Capt'n! The food is ready!"said the servant. I nodded. " C'mon, Your Highness." I said with sarcasm. She looked at me, glaring. " I don't need your sarcasm!" She said. " Ooh rebellious! I like that." I said, my voice dripping with venom. "Hmp!" She said as she put her nose in the air. 'Snotty little brat' I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of my quarters.

~~~~~~~timeskip to dining hall~~~~

As we got seated, my crew started throwing food everywhere. A glob of mashed potatoes hit me in in right side of my face. Korra starting laughing. I turned around and gave her a cold stare. " What?" She asked bluntly. "Don't laugh at me sweetheart." I said while glaring at her. Her face turned to reddish hue. "Do not call me that!" She yelled. Everyone froze while looking to my face. I turned red, you can practically see steam coming out of my ears. No one ever yells at me. Normally people would be cowering in fear right now but Korra seems unfazed. She'll have to be punished. " Come." I said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! So what did y'all think? I'll update in a few days thanks! ~ Adam

• Vote

• Comment

• Add