best friends brother

//okay so this is kinda an AU where Gabbie and David are siblings, Gabbie and Liza are 18 and both freshmen college, David is 21 and also goes to college, it's summer//
(A little mature)

~Liza's POV~

12:30 am.

I hear screaming. They're always yelling, fighting, sometimes even physical fights. By them, I mean my parents. It's always been like this, and Gabbie has always been there. Gabbie is my best friend, were the same age and we've always gone to the same school, we've always been there for each other. When the fighting gets too bad I go over to her house. So naturally when I hear something being thrown, glass shattering and more screaming, I climb out my window to go to her house. Her parents have become second- well, first parents to me. They're always there for me and love me and take care of me. They say I can come over anytime I need, or want to, even if it's the middle of the night.

I run up the front steps and knock on the door. Gabbie is usually up at this time. But I'm shocked that instead of Gabbie, her older brother David answers the door. In boxers and no shirt. Great. I've seen him close to this but not since we were kids. He blushes, quickly running to grab a blanket from the couch and wrap it around his waist like a skirt. I laugh at his adorable dorky, yet incredibly sexy personality. Of course he doesn't know I feel this way about him, he does leave his shirt off as he lets me in. A good sign.

"Um... where's Gabbie?" I manage attempting not to look at how nicely defined stomach was. Not quite abs, but muscular.

"She's with her new boyfriend, ya know? The total douche" I laugh at his words for his sister's new boyfriend.

"Ugh yeah. Don't even get me started. I could rant about him for hours"

"So what brings you here? Parents again?"
I nod.
"Ah. That sucks, well as you know you're welcome to stay"
"Thanks"
"What were you doing upstairs? I mean not in your bedroom" his bedroom was the only one in the basement, which I followed him to, it had a TV, video games, stuff like that. His bedroom, the bathroom and this room were the only ones down here. The TV is on.
"I was getting a beer, but I realized it was way too late for that when I looked at the time. I'm not tired but I also don't wanna stay up all night."
I nod.

"Ugh I'm bored. I'd call Gabbie but I don't think they're casually hanging out at 1:00 am."
"Ew. Don't talk about that. That's my little sister ya know?"
"Yeah. Sorry" I say laughing and then shudder at the thought. This makes him laugh too.

2:30 am.

"TAKE THAT BITCH!!" I yell, don't worry the basement is sound proof. I had just beat him at his favorite video game, again. I was a little distracted though, at least he put shorts on.
"LIZA HOW THE FUCK DID YOU BEAT ME? AGAIN!" I yells back, this is the type of arguments we have, all playful. I giggle and flip my long dark hair over my shoulder.
"Did you cheat?!?"
"No!"
"Yes you did Liza!"
I shake my head "I'm just a whole lot better than you" I smirk.
"You're gonna regret saying that"
"Ho-"
I'm interrupted but David tickling me
"D-DAVID!"
He laughs as I pretty much die laughing. He let's go of my hands which had been pinned above my head with his free hand. I start tickling him.

Before you could say "theyretotallygonnafuck" I'm accidentally on top of him, straddling him as I continue to tickle him. We're both laughing so hard we're crying until I catch his gaze and stop. We make eye contact and hold it. I'm still straddling him and we both start leaning in, well, I lean down.

Our lips just hardly brush each other when he slightly pulls away, keeping eye contact.
"Gabbie is gonna hate us." He says quietly
"This is wrong" I agree
we stare at each other for a minute until I whisper "fuck it" and smash our lips together. His hands go to my waist and mine to his hair, tugging at it softly as he starts to kiss my neck. I bite my lip, softly moaning, which sounds like kind of a hum as he reaches my more sensitive spot or my neck. I feel like smirk against my stick and suck there. I moan a little louder this time. He's already shirtless so I take a hand out of his hair and onto his chest, running two of my fingers down his chest, to his stomach and back up lightly. He starts lightly playing with the hem of my shirt. He stops kissing my neck to look at me, silently asking permission. I slightly nod and her takes my shirt off, then flips us over so he's on top of me. We make out for a few minutes until he wraps his arms around me and sits up, not breaking the kiss. Then he stands up and a wrap my arms around his waist and carries me to his room.

Thank god this basement is sound proof😏😏😏

A/N/ okayyyy so that's that! I might make a part two for this idk. Comment or something if you want the smut part ;)