secret

QUICK KINDA DISCLAIMER THING: THIS IS A LABBIE (LIZAxGABBIE) ONE SHOT SO IF UR HOMOPHOBIC THEN.... I was gonna say kindly leave but... FUCK YOU DONT COME BACK (jk just don't read this hahaha)

ALSO IM BI AND PROUD :)

update: i'm pan now lol

⚠️MATURE⚠️ (CHILDREN YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

also I'm sure the mature will be v cringey so beware

~Liza's POV~

I look down at my phone to see a text from David

"Hey babe! I miss you.."

"I miss you too but I'm just super busy... I promise I'll be over asap"

That wasn't a lie, I do miss him, I just...

My thoughts end when I start driving again as the light turns green (don't text and drive kids)

I'm on my way to Gabbie's place, we've been getting closer lately. It's this weird thing like we're closer than best friends.. but that's not possible. There's nothing after best friends for two straight females.

~

I walk in, she always says I can walk in whenever I want. "My house is your house" she laughed while saying that but I can tell when she's kidding.

I walk in to see her pulling a shirt on and I look away

Why does this feel so awkward? We've seen each other before.

"S-sorry" I blurt awkwardly
"It's fine girlie we've changed in front of each other before right?"
"Um- yeah. Yeah. Right."

She looks at me weird and then grabs a pizza box that was sitting on her table.

"I ordered a pizza! You were late that's why I was changing. I wasn't sure if you were coming."

"Oh yeah. Sorry David's hard to escape from"

"Escape?"

"You know what I mean... he hates it when I leave"

She nods and looks down

"You didn't have to come over you know"

"Yeah, I did. I missed you"

Why did I miss her so much?

She smiles and slightly blushes but tries to cover it.

WHY IS SHE BLUSHING?!?

I grab a piece of pizza, taking a huge bite. I moan/groan at the taste.

I bet she would taste bette-

ELIZABETH SHAILA KOSHY

THAT IS YOUR FRIEND AND YOU ARE STRAIGHT

AND YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!

It's not like I like her though.. right? I have a boyfriend and I'm straight. It was just a thought

A weird on-

"-IZA!! earth to Liza!!!!" I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Gabbie yelling and waving her hands in my face.

"Are you okay?"

I nod and look away from her.

I've made it awkward and she has no idea what that thought was.