Augste Clowns

Sent's we are finished with Whiteface clowns.
Naw I'm going to tell you about Auguste clowns.

Auguste clown's makeup is a bit different than Whiteface clowns.
With Auguste clowns there makeup bace is pink or flesh-tones, Traditionally they have red and black makeup is used to accentuate there cheeks, eyebrows, and more,but other colors are also used.
Auguste clown makeup can rang from vary lightly applied to vary bold, and exaggerated.

The costume of the Auguste clowns may be too small or Too large, subdued patterns or bright patterns, with a wig or without.
The sky the limit folks!

The origins of the Auguste clown cum from the 1860's.
While back stage at the circus one day, Billing put on a suit own by the show's owner and began to mimicking the rather rotund Fellow.
The owner caught Belling doing this and angrily chased him, ultimately the chase ended up in the circus ring, with the oversized suit falling off Belling tumble in the middle of the ring.
People spectating believe this was part of the show,the audience began to yell "Auguste"(that means fool) and then a new style of clown was created.

In the "hierarchy" of clowns the Auguste style of clown, is the bumbling, stupid or inept clown.
The August is the clown who will get hit with a pie thrown by the Whiteface clown.
Also causes the most hardship of the Whiteface clown.

A good examples of Auguste clowns are cookie
Cookie is Bozo partner so he gets the blunt force of all the jokes.

A good examples of Auguste clowns are cookie Cookie is Bozo partner so he gets the blunt force of all the jokes

(This is cookie)

Now since we're done with Auguste clowns now we will talk about a different style of clown next chapter.