the party. pt. 3 chap. 6

Y o u r
P o v

I heard some one coming out side. I turned around to see Zane. Looking at me, but he looked worried tho. I then looked back looking in to my hands. I sighed out loudly and so he sat beside me. Why tho why is he out her with me.

Z a n e
P o v

When she turned around to look at me. I looked deep in to her shimmery amazing ( e / c = eye / color ) then I felt my checks start to heat up. I was so hitmatized when our eyes locked. Then she looked back at her hands. So, I walked up to her to sit beside her.

When I sat beside her she didn't even look at me after that.

Z -" are you OK? "

( Y/N ) - " yes, I-im... F-fi-ne- fine... Why do u ask"

Z - " OK good. No reason. "

Y o u r
P o v

We stayed there not talking until. I put my hand beside me, where I'm sitting at.

Then I felt a warm hand go on top of mine. Then i felt my face heat up. I felt like my face was as red as a fire truck.

Then Zane turned me around to face him. He pulled down his mask once more. Pulled me closer to him. And then kiss me once again.

After we kissed we went back inside together. Everyone was stairing at us. They looked like they had blood noses.

Z a n e
P o v

Then we watched a movie. We watched another one. Then another one. After the first 30 minutes of the first movie we watched. ( Y/N ) was sleeping on my arm.

So, I left even tho the party wasn't over I just wanted to take her home tho. I grabbed our stuff then headed out. A cross the street to her house. Once I was there unlock her house with her house key.

I walked her up the stairs in my arms. Carrying her bridely style up the stairs. Once I was up there. I went to her room then i gentle laid her on her bed.

( Y/N ) - " Zane will you stay the night with me? "

I nodded. Then climbed into bed with her. I pulled her close to me. Wrapping the covers around us both. Then I felt her head snuggle up in to my chest. Letting her use it as a pillow.

( A/N thx again I'm done with another character for all of y'all.
Word count 428 )