Chapter 1: Bought

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, Dinah. I'm sure." Camila sighed.

"Okay. But you never told me the reason why you're doing this." Dinah said as she zipped Camila's dress.

"I can't let my family starve to death, D. And I already tried looking for jobs but none of them would accept me."

"Okay. I understand but you have to keep in contact with me, okay?" Dinah said as she applied mascara on Camila's eyelashes.

"Of course." Camila smiled.

"There, all finished." Dinah returned the smile and let Camila study herself in the mirror.

"Wow." She looked at herself, stunned.

"Yeah. Wow." Dinah smiled, proud of herself.

"Well, we better get going." Camila sighed.

"Are you really sure about this, Chanch?" Dinah asked, uncertain about her bestfriend's choice.

"Yes, D. I'm very...sure."

"Okay. Let's go." Dinah said as she guided her to the door.

Dinah closed the door behind her and sighed deeply. She was uncertain of her friend's choice but she trusts her. Dinah opened the door to the car for the cuban and Camila smiled.

"Are you ready?" Dinah asked as she got in the driver's seat.

"Yes. Let's rock this."

And after that Dinah drove off to the place Camila was 'supposed' to be.

-

They soon arrived to the building. Camila was too stunned looking at the building.

"Mila? C'mon, we're here." Dinah said softly.

"Uh, yeah, yeah." Camila snapped out and unbuckled her seatbelt and opening the door.

"Woah. This building is huge." Camila said as she closed the door of the car.

"Yeah, it is." Dinah said in agreement as she grabbed Camila's hand and led her to the door

They walked to the elevator and they saw a dark-skinned woman, in an expensive dress and expensive shoes and expensive earrings and expensive...all that she's wearing are probably expensive.

"Mila, she's gorgeous!" Dinah whispered-yelled as she pointed to the woman next to them.

"She's your type, isn't she?" Camila smirked.

"Shut up." Dinah huffed and crossed her arms.

Just as the door was about to close, a man in a suit, put his hand bwtween the door and let his other friends go in.

These men were carrying briefcases in their hands, that the inside might be money.

"Woah. I think she's going to be there too." Camila said as she took a glance at the woman.

The elevator dinged and the men in the suits got out and shortly the gorgeous woman got out too before...

"See you there, Ms." The woman smirked and gave Dinah her signature wink and then walking out.

Dinah had her jaw dropped on the floor while Camila was just smirking at her bestfriend.

"Wait, if she's going to be there...Mila! We're going to the wrong floor!" Dinah hissed.

"Oh, crap." Camila muttered and kept pressing floor 27.

"Well, atleast we're here." Dinah sighed and got out of the elevator with Camila following behind.