Chap 3: Wilmer Valderamma

"So, Ally, anything happening with your love life?" Lauren asked as she wiggled her eyebrows and chew her food.

"Why are you interested in my love life?" Ally rolled her eyes as she continued to eat her food.

"Because you're our bestfriend and you're the only single one." Normani said.

"Maybe you just never really experienced a woman who does it right, Als." Lauren said as she tried looking for napkins.

"It's because I am a woman who does it right." Ally smiled before throwing a napkin a Lauren's face and started eating again.

(if you watch iisuperwomanii, you'll know it ;) )

"Anyways, Camila, tell us about your self."

"Uh, well, I'm twenty years old. I was born on March third, nineteen-ninety seven. I was born in Cuba but my family and I moved to Miami when I was four." Camila smiled.

"You're Cuban? I didn't know that." Lauren said, slightly shocked.

"That's surprising considering you refuse to bring home a girl who is not cuban." Ally mumbled.

"How bout you tell us a little bit about yourself, Dinah Jane." Lauren said.

"Uh, umm, okay. Well, I'm also twenty years old. I was born on June  twenty-second, nineteen-ninety seven. And I love Beyonce. That's all." Dinah said.

"YOU LOVE BEYONCE?" Normani practically yelled and stood up from her chair.

"YES I DO." Dinah yelled and also stood up from her chair.

"OKAY. WE GET IT. YOU BOTH LOVE BEYONCE BUT WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU YELLING?" Ally yelled, throwing Dinah and Normani a playful glare.

It became dead ass silent. Dinah and Normani looked at each other before sitting back down to their seats.

"I like Ally." Camila giggled but somehow that made Lauren jealous.

Dinah's phone rang in her pocket, signalling someone was calling her.

"Sorry." She said before getting out her phone and answering it.

"Hello?"

"Help." It souded like the person was panting.

"Who is this?" Dinah asked.

"It's Demi. Please help me." She seemed like she was about to cry.

"Demi? Where are you?" Dinah panicked.

Even though she just met this girl hours ago, she still cared.

"I'm in the park. Someone is chasing me."

"Shit." Dinah muttered. "Stay on the phone. We're gonna get you." Dinah said as she stood up from her chair and walked to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Normani asked.

"To the park. Someone meeds me." Dinah rushed.

"I could drive you. The park is a five-minute drive from here." Normani suggested.

"Great. C'mon." Dinah pushed Normani out of the door to her car.

"Dems, are you still there?" Dinah asked.

"No. No. No, please. Don't hurt me."

"Demi?!"

"NO! AHHH!" Demi screamed and the call disconnected.

"Fuck."

"Are we there yet?" Dinah asked.

"Yep. We're here." Normani pulled over.
Dinah got out of the car before it was even on full stop.