ANSWERs

AUTHOR's note: 

[MUST READ]

Ok, first of all I would like to thank my all readers for well reading my works :) So the thing is, I've received so many questions and comments both on twitter and here on wattpad regarding my last work [BLUE INSIGNIA] and I'm here to answer two of them, btw the story starts at the next chappie but I absolutely want all of you to read this first before starting My Own Red Thread but you guys could skip this if you want and just return to this chap when you're done reading the story

Question #1: Why did you make such a sad story 
The reason I made the last one quite sad and depressing was because, I don't see Gray and Erza having a happy life together? hmmh that didn't come out right, let me rephrase it... as mages and being two of the best ones there, their lives are at constant risk.. there's no saying when or where they would die. So having that trail of thought, I've figured why don't I create a story that would tell that despite all the tragedies that's bound to fall on them... they would still be happy, maybe not in earth but in heaven where they could finally be together... forever. And that for me is tru love... something that crosses time and bounderies of life and death.

Question #2: Why do you ship Gray x Erza [GrayZa] 
Simple co'z they're perfect together.
And the reason why I think that they're perfect together is well... First, Gray loves Erza, he cares for her and her well being. To all JerZa fans I'm sorry but I and the rest of the GrayZa shippers just can't see Jellal be with Erza I mean hello he practically tried to kill Erza a couple of times. Ok I know he was brainwashed by Ultear and everything but heck, Erza cared for you that much and he freaking hurt her so that's 50 points for Gray. Another 50 to make it 100 is that, I know for sure that Gray would never, I mean NEVER EVER would he try to hurt Erza. He wouldn't make her cry and would protect her even though sometimes it's the other way around but you get the point, Gray did, still, and will do anything just to see Erza smile. And the reason why I don't ship GruVia even though I know that Gray is the kind of  guy that wouldn't actually hurt a girl and Juvia in the other hand is so deeply and madly? in love with Gray. Who knows maybe because I just don't like Juvia or maybe it's because I believe that Juvia isn't really in love with her Gray-sama but in all fact that she just loved the IDEA of being in love and loved. Remember when Juvia and Gray met and how she fell 'in love' with him... she saw how Gray, cared for his nakama and though it's a big misunderstanding but that's that.
Anyway, I want to share this to you guys, Gray and Jellal they practically look like each other right? I mean if you draw a tatoo Gray's face just like the ones on Jellal's and let him dye his hair blue, he could be mistaken as Jellal. And for Jellal, when he removes that tatoo he could actually pass as Gray's twin/brother.

And as token of my gratitude for supporting Blue Insignia, I promise that this one wouldn't make you depress like last time... that's all I could say you just have to find out for yourself.

So that's that, have fun reading the story, hope you'll like it and don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share~ Virtual hugs everyone. and let's spread the GrayZa love<3

Suggestions, comments and remarks are deeply appreciated. Thank You~

HAVE FUN READING And NOW I PRESENT TO YOU
My Own Red Thread♥

My Own Red Thread [Fairy Tail Fanfiction]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara