The Other End of the Red Thread

Remember the time when you first laid your eyes on him/her... you could hardly breathe, your tummy suddenly flutters for no reason, your hands started to shake and your heart sets on a high speed phase. It was so weird, kinda like some headache, that leaves you totally confused or sometimes even clueless; as if your mentally asking yourself, 'what just happened.'  It might be confusing, it might be shocking but one thing's for sure it's one of the best feelings you could ever feel. Something, you'll never forget, maybe that's why the phrase "First love never dies" was born. 

웃❤유  。◕‿‿◕。  웃❤유

Gray was at the beach, he preparing the surprise dinner for his beloved. He make sure everything's perfect, the satin red table cloth was perfectly laid, not a stitch out of place, on top of it were two cream white place-mats placed across each other, two plates and two wine glasses, two pairs of food utensils and a gold accented candle with flower adornings was placed by the middle. It was a perfect dinner by candlelight scenery, the only missing was the food to be serve and his gorgeous date.

Waiting for her, Gray sat by the shore he watch as the sky starts to change it's color from the vibrant blue, to a hazy salmon with a hint of orange and red. He chuckled as he remebered the first time he laid his eyes on the scarlet head beauty.

웃❤유  。◕‿‿◕。  웃❤유

"It's your lucky day today, Gray," a little girl said, to a raven haired boy. "Don't fuck with me Cana, I just lost my wallet, fell on a puddle almost injuring myself and you called that a lucky day?" raven haired boy complained. "My cards never lie," Cana, the brown haired little girl defended, "Anyway, what on earth is that?" she added. "What, what?" Gray asked. "That red thingy, on your pinky," she said, pointing at his finger. He looked at it and found nothing, "Huh? there's nothing here," he angrily protested then suddenly a scarlet haired little girl around their age entered the guild. Her clothes are quite beat up, almost like she's wearing rags and her right eye was covered with a patch. 

The master of the guild, Makarov went near her and asked her "What's your name? how did you learned of this place?" "Erza, Erza Scarlet. Is this Fairy Tail?" the girl replied. The master nodded, "Uncle Rob told me about this place... Can I join the guild?" the girl asked. With that very question, she  she was immediately accepted in the guild, having her left arm bare the insignia of Fairy Tail.

"That girl seemed kinda lonely," Cana said as she noticed Erza. "If you're worried why don't you talk to her yourself" Gray retorted. "I tried to, but she ignored me," the brunette explained. "A little newbie that doesn't even say hi to me the great Lord Gray.. now now we can't be having that," the boy stood up and went to Erza. "Hey you!" Gray yelled, "..." she didn't respond much less look at him. It pissed off Gray, "You listening to me armor girl?!?" he shouted as he kicked Erza, causing the girl to fell from her seat. "What was that for?" she glared at him. "This is a mage's guild you don't go around wearing armor," he replied. She stood up, "Why don't you take a look at yourself, before telling others how to dress," she motioned to his half naked attire wearing nothing but his boxers, "People might think it's aguild for perverts instead." she added making the rest of guild laugh their socks off.

Day after day, night after night, it has become a replay of the scene, Gray would always pick a fight with Erza but ended up beaten instead. Seeing his bruise face and bloody nose one, "Got your ass kicked by Erza again?... huh Gray?" one of the senior mage commented. "You sure are persistent got a crush on her or something?" another added. "Shut up!" Gray yelled. "But man that little red head sure is tough, being able to beat Gray like this," a senior said. "Yeah! I wouldn't be even surprised if one day she'll have us calling her milady Erza ahaha!" another replied between his laughs. Hearing the conversation between the two men, "I could never accept a brat like her in this guild and I would never acknowledge her as my comrade!" Gray shouted in anger.