SSS---Shot 16

Hello guys!!

Sanskar Ki Sanskari Swara(SwaSan fs)
Shot 16:
Recap: sanskar got conscious and swara angry with him.

Hospital (Next day):
Swara enter inside sanskar's cabin after meeting doctor. She is not angry with sanskar now just acting and teasing him.

Sanskar: when I can go home??
Swara: john is completing formalities then will go.
She said sitting near him but not looking at him.

Sanskar: swara plz don't behave like this I will never repeat it trust me.
Before Swara could say anything, john enter inside.

John: mam everything is done.
Swara: okay
Then only swara remembered sanskar took cigarette as john was smoking.

Swara(sternly): john next time don't smoke in front of sanskar u should know his condition.
Sanskar gulp looking at his little angry wife.

John: I'm sorry mam I will be careful.
Swara: you better.
John look at Sanskar who shrugs his shoulder.
John went and brought the car and Sanskar got discharged.

Swasan flat:
Swara made Sanskar lie in room with the help of john. Ranvir has some work so he had to leave urgently.

Swara look around the room, he has totally changed may he don't want to remind her bad memories here. Swara was feeling so different then last time. When she got to sanskar's truth she felt suffocated here but today it was feeling homely.

Sanskar: how is the interior??
Swara:very beautiful.
She said smiling at him forgetting that she was angry at him.

Sanskar: you are not angry??
Swara (stuck her tongue): who said?
Sanskar pull her closer with his free hand

Sanskar(whisper): teasing me??
Swara: hmm
Sanskar kiss her cheek turning her cheeks pink.

John came inside, swara took sanskar's medicine and all. He has fracture on one arm and little bandage at the forehead.John left after keeping things.

Swara: you must me hungry I will make something for you.
Sanskar: I'm dying to eat spicy food of your hand otherwise everyday boring food.

Swara: now u should have something light.
She left to kitchen while Sanskar pout.

After half an hour:
Swara came in room but sanskar was not there. She heard him wincing in pain from washroom.

Swara: sanskar what happened?
Sanskar: nothing just thought to take bath.

Swara: you has opened your shirt.
As his arm is fractured so it won't be easy for him to remove it.

Sanskar: I'm trying to take it out.
Swara: open the door I will help.

Sanskar: door is open only.
Swara was thinking whether to go inside or not. She prefer to ask him only

Swara: Sanskar may I come inside??
Sanskar(smiles): yes and don't worry I'm wearing pant.

Swara bite her lower lips in embarrassment. She finally open the door and enter inside but didn't dare to look at him. She stand in front of him and started opening buttons. She can feel his intense gaze on her. Her fingers touch his bare chest. She looked in his eyes who was already staring her.

Swara's heart beat  enhanced with their proximity. He pull her closer as she was about to leave after opening the shirt.
Swara: sanskar

Sanskar smirk and on the shower drenching them.He caress her face leaning closer. Her eyes got shut as lips touched her skin giving trail of kisses from her cheeks till neck. She turn otherside giving him more access. Her nails pierce in his bare skin in pleasure.
Swara: sanskaarrrr