SSS---Shot 22

Sanskar Ki Sanskari Swara(SwaSan fs)
Shot 22:
Recap: swara clear Nikita and shekar that they don't want any relation with them. Sanskar hurt to know swara took  birth control pills without telling him.

SwaSan Room:
Sanskar is sitting on the couch when swara opened her eyes slowly and looked around. Sanskar immediately ran to her and made her sit. Swara held her head with her hand.

" head is paining??" Sanskar asked touching her forehead.
" little" swara mumble.
" wait I will bring food then will give medicine" sanskar said covering comforter on her and left to the kitchen.

Sanskar is angry but he don't want to give more stress to swara by talking about pills. Though he has so many questions which swara has to answer but now her health is his first priority.

Later, sanskar enter with a tray having some light soup which shomi had already prepared. Sanskar sit beside her and started feeding with his hands. Swara noticed Sanskar is not looking in her eyes.

" sanskar" she called him.
" hmm" he got up as she finished her soup. Sanskar give her medicine. Swara silently had them and return glass of water to sanskar.

"Why I fainted??" Swara asked as sanskar was not telling anything.
Sanskar stare her confused face for few seconds then picked tablets from table and give to swara.

" bcoz of this" he said without any emotions.
Swara got astonished when she saw her birth control pills. She look at sanskar and their eyes met. Swara could see he is hurt.

" what's all this???" Sanskar asked sternly.
" I'm sorry" swara gazed her lap not knowing what to answer.

" sorry for what??? Not willing to have our baby or hiding this from me??" Sanskar questioned startling swara.
" I want our baby" she didn't like the way he said.

" then why were you taking pills damm it" Sanskar shouted holding her shoulder when his anger over powered.

" bcoz you don't like babies" swara retorted. Here she was thinking of him and now he is blaming her.
" what?" Sanskar asked getting confused.

" yes one day you told in office that you don't like babies then I thought you don't want our baby also" swara cleared him.

" it will our baby why won't I like??" Sanskar was amazed how serious she took his words.

" and we never talked or planned whether we want out child or not" swara said.

Sanskar thought she is right they were so busy with each other that they neglected to think about their future. But still she can talk to him.

" you should have talked to me" sanskar said.
" I was hesitate" swara told.
" still you are not open with me" sanskar's eyes got wet.

" its nothing like that now don't make it an issue Sanskar" swara said angrily.
" ohh really!!! Bcoz of you this happened you hided from me about pills" Sanskar shouted back.

" wow you are great husband who don't care to know what medicine his wife is taking" swara cross her hands at chest.
" don't act stupid swara how would I know if you won't tell" sanskar rub his forehead.

" I'm not only at fault you also said you don't like babies and when I asked about our baby you didn't answered what your silence means Mr Maheshwari??" Swara asked.

" don't you have common sense to ask again instead of using the idea of pills Mrs Maheshwari" Sanskar replied with same tashan. Uff both are same STUBBORN!!!

" okay say sorry and close the topic" swara said rolling her eyes. Sanskar's jaws hit the ground seeing her tantrums.

" you should say sorry as mistake is yours" Sanskar shrugs his shoulder.
" it was your mistake as whole problem started with your statement ' I don't like babies' " swara mimics his words.