SSS---Shot 25(last)

Sanskar Ki Sanskari Swara(SwaSan fs)
Shot 25:
Recap: swara pregnant and Sanskar's care.

Sanskar is nervously pacing here and there in the hospital corridor as swara is operated inside. Its now midnight and they bought Swara to hospital in the evening when she felt severe pain in her abdomen. Fortunately Sanskar was at home only and they immediately rushed to hospital. Its still a week left for the exact date doctor had given for her delivery. Now sanskar is more tensed as about one hour ago a doctor came out and said her case is complicated. He is desperately waiting for some news and silently praying. Ramta shomi and dida are comforting sanslar but he can't get over his panick state until he see swara with his own eyes.

Finally his wait is over when the door opened and doctor came out. Sanskar ran to him

" how is swara??" He asked fumbling with his words.

" relax she is fine and congrats you are blessed with twin baby boys" doctor give good news over joying everyone.

The tears which are till now held in sanskar's eyes fall down his cheeks wetting them. He is so happy that he just can't express in words. Finally he became papa and that to of two babies together that's like cherry on the cake.

" can I meet her??" he asked gasping his breath.

"Yeah sure" doctor said before leaving.

Sanskar enter inside the cabin followed by ramta shomi and dida.

Sanskar smile at Swara who was half leaning on the bed with the help of nurse. Sanskar slowly hug her after going near her.

" you are fine??" He slowly asked in her ear. She hummed and smile at all when sanskar broke the hug. 

" where are babies??" Sujata asked as Swara is alone.

" nurse will bring after covering them" swara said.

All others sit on the couch in the cabin while sanskar is beside swara.

"It's baby boys" swara pouted at Sanskar as she know how much desperate he was to have a baby girl.

" so what I'm so happy, swara first preference is we are finally parents of course I want a little doll like you never mind we will try again" he winks naughtily at last making swara all crimson red. He kiss her cheeks not able to control after they turn pinkish. 

" all are here" swara whisper and he carelessly shrugs his shoulder.

Then only the door opened and nurse enter inside with babies in hand. 

She came near swasan and handed one baby to Sanskar and other to swara. Swasan saw them and got surprised as they are Xerox copies of each other.

" identical twins" sanskar said excitedly. Swara nodded. Both have closed their eyes and hands resting on their chest. Sanskar firstly kiss the baby in his hand and then the other one. 

" they are so cute" swara said.  All others came near and spend some time with babies later they left. 

Swasan are talking to each other when the babies wake at the same time and started crying. 

" haww" Sanskar slowly tap them to calm. Again they stopped at the same time.

Doctor enter to check whether swara is fine.

" doctor they both react at the same time" sanskar observed babies.

" yeah it will happen for some time as they are identical twins but it will be normal as they will grow" giving little more description doctor left.