From the Beginning

When I was done putting up clothing I went to go find Izzy. I walk past my nursery door and find that it was opened and the lights were on. I walk in to find Izzy holding my black binky. I gasp at the sight. Now she knows my secret she probably thinks I'm a disgusting weirdo. My head feels dizzy, I can feel the blood drain from my face. I fall on the floor and start to cry. I never wanted this to happen I just wanted to have I fun weekend with my best friend and now she's going to leave me. I feel a hand gently rub my back it soothed me until I stopped crying. I look up to see my best friend smiling at me gently.

   "Storage huh?" she says jokingly. I start to laugh a little leave it to Izzy to put a smile on my face. 

   "Y-Your not disgusted by this?" I ask unbelievingly. 

   "No Kasey if this is you then I love you all the same, but I am curious what is this exactly?" she asks.

   "Well, I don't know where to start," I say and immediately regret phrasing it like that.

   "Start from the beginning a very good place to start." I groan at her reference to the sound of music. 

   "Well, I guess it started when I was first babysitting Emma she didn't want to wear a pull-up to bed. So I put one on to show her that it was okay and well I liked it. I told my parents about this and they had a friend that was an ABDL so they understood. They got me a crib and onesies and everything else I could want. It helped me with stress mostly." I say really fast I was gasping for air by the end of it.

   "OK. So what is an ABDL?" she asks, I can tell I just confused her more. 

   "ABDL stands for adult baby diaper lover. I am a TBDL, a teen baby diaper lover but I just call myself a little," I explain.

   "This has been going on for about a year now Kasey, why didn't you tell me sooner?"

   "I was scared that you wouldn't like me anymore. At least, not little me," I say looking down at my feet. 

   "Never be afraid to be yourself around me. I actually find it kinda cute," she says with a warm smile that melts all my fears away. 

   "Really?" I ask 

    "I always wanted a baby sister," she says and we laugh. We often thought of ourselves as sisters. "Hey, would you mind if... Never mind "

   "What is it?" I ask 

   "No it's stupid" 

   "Just tell me" 

   "Well I was wondering if you could dress up as little Kasey? For me." She said blushing a little.

   I didn't know what to say I thought she was going to reject me entirely but now she wants to see little me. I have never felt so vulnerable.

   "Okay, but you have to get out while I change." 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 Hey I know it was a short chapter but I hope you guys liked it. Don't  forget to comment and vote. I love all of you 

(Edited Chapter)