Play Date (Re-Written)]

After about an hour of playing with Rosie, I started to get tired. We were playing with blocks and my eyes started to close.

   "Looks like someone's a little sleepy huh?" Izzy says picking me up. 

   It was about five pm. Almost bedtime. 

   I let out a yawn and lean into Izzy. I vaguely hear her say goodbye to Kian and Rossie before leaving with me. We walk down the stairs to a car that's awaiting us. She straps me in and then we leave. The car's engine lulls me to sleep. I vaguely notice getting out of the car and go back in the house. 

   Izzy carries me into my nursery and tucks me in. She hands me Marvin, who cuddle with immediately and kisses my forehead.

   "Goodnight baby."

   "Goodnight mommy."

   She leaves the room turning off the light. Leaving me to a quiet slumber.

____________________________________

Izzies POV

"Hey, Kian this is Izzy I was wondering when you wanted to set up that playdate for the girls." 

"Oh hey Izzy, yeah sure um how about sometime tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow afternoon?"

"Its a date, for the girls I mean." I laugh at his slight awkwardness. 

"See you tomorrow, I'll text you the address," I say and hung up after a brief goodbye. 

   Kasey is going to be so excited.

   I clean up the living room, wash the dishes and make me something small to eat. I climb onto the couch and eat dinner while watching TV. Once again Kasey's parents text me asking how Kasey was. I told them about me becoming her mommy. I sent them a picture of Kasey playing with Rosie with the caption "She made a friend at the Little House".

____________________________________________

Im calling the place they went to "The Little House"

____________________________________________

Kasey's mom: She is so adorable!

me: I know right! I found a lot of tbdl places we can hang out at. She is going to have so much fun!!!

 Kasey's mom: I want to thank you for not turning your back on Kasey. You know how sensitive she can get.

me: yeah, I know. but its actually more than anything I could ask for. I love her little side she is a lot happier and stress-free than her big side.

Kasey's mom: yeah we know. I have to go back to work have a good night.

me: I will, good night I'll tell Kasey you said hi.

   I closed my phone and set it to the side. I think today was a success. I watch the TV for a little while then decide to go to bed. 

________________________

time skip

________________________

   I had set the alarm for 8:00 so I would have time to wake Kasey up, dress her, feed her, and clean the house. and by the time that was all done, it was already 12:00. 

   "Mommy I'm nervous. What if she doesn't like my toys? What if she is allergic to our snack?     W-What i-if she doe-esn't come." Kasey starts to get upset at the thought that Rosie wouldn't arrive.

   "She will come, baby. No way is anybody going to stand you up. Besides we agreed on 12:30, and its half an hour away." I say attempting to console her, " How about we watch some cartoons until then?" I carry her to the couch where we cuddle until our guests arrive. 

   Just when the episode of SpongeBob was over there's a knock at the door. Kasey very excitedly jumps up and runs to the door. "Kasey don't run! Wait till I'm there to answer it please," I say from the couch rushing after her. I open the door and was met face to face with Kian holding a very excited Rosie in his arms.

   "Hey, Kian! Comes in your right on time," I say opening the door wider allowing them to step inside. 

   "Hey Izzy thank you for having us over," he says setting Rosie down. They rush off to Kasey's room to play.

   "WALK!" I yell after them. "Gosh I feel like a lifeguard," I say laughing.

   He laughs along and we follow the girls into Kasey's room. They were playing dress up taking out Kasey's feathered boas and crown. Rossie was dressed in a white dress with roses. Huh, cute. She wore white gloves and a red boa that perfectly matched. Kasey was in a purple dress with white gloves and a black boa. They were both wearing crowns. I giggle at the adorable sight as they where duchess playing in their castle. 

   Kian and I played with them and where dubbed Prince Kian and Princess Izzabella. After a few royal scandals and Leo The Lion being banished for insulting Duchess Rossie's gloves. We went into the living room to have a snack.

__________________________________

Kian's POV

   I tried to hold on to an excited Rossie and knock on Izzy's door at the same time. I was nervous, there was something about the black-haired blue eyes muscular girl that made me short of breath. I know I have this DD/LG thing with Rossie, but it isn't romantic or sexual. We are just good friends, but sometimes I wonder if that should stop me from finding someone. 

   She answers the door and I smile at the pale girl. Her eyes are a turquoise color. They were so inviting. "Hey, Kian! Comes in your right on time," she says in that smooth loving voice that she has.

   I try too keep it together and act smooth.

   "Hey Izzy thank you for having us over," I say and set Rossie down.

   She was so excited to play with her new friend she didn't notice my nervousness around Izzy. They run to another room which I assume is Kasey's nursery. I was about to get on to her for running when I was beaten to the punch by Izzy.

   "Gosh, I feel like a lifeguard," she jokes and laughs.

   I laugh along with her. I follow her to go play with the girls. Dress up, Rossie's favorite. Izzy and I were named Prince and Princess which I was kinda happy about. We played a dramatic game of pretend with a banished lion and a few scandals, most of them containing a Mischievous banana named Marvin.

   We retire to the living room for a movie and a snack. I was astonished at how well Izzy handled the girls. From what I've learned at The Little House she was completely new to this lifestyle. I managed to catch some alone time in the kitchen with her while making the girls snacks. She looks over at me with tired grey eyes. Grey? I thought they were blue?

   "Having fun?" she asks.

   "Huh?" I ask not understanding what she said.

   "I said are you having fun?" she repeats.

   "Oh, yeah just a little tired," I say as I finish filling Rossie's sippy cup.

   "Yeah me too, I think we all are going to need a nap when this is done" she jokes again.

   She's funny too.

   We are interrupted when we hear the girls get in an argument on which show to watch pulling us out of the kitchen. 

__________________________

hey, guys finally updated!

quite a turn at the end huh?

Who do you want Izzy to end up with?

Do you think the girls are going to get jealous if said romance is persued?

welp, find out next time.

I hope you have a wonderful day and don't forget to tell me what you think, I live for comments.