CHAPTER 4: WTH Bro?!

CAM

I waited for Will to wake up by sitting at the table, drinking some coffee and scrolling through my phone checking messages and email. Then I see him come walking in.

He stops when he see's the look I'm giving him.

"Sit." I tell him.

He looks a little worried but mostly scared.

After taking a seat, he lets out a breath before talking.

"I know what you're going to say. But hear me out." He begins.

"Why did you hire a human?" I asked him.

"Because, we needed somebody to help around here on a daily basis. No one here has the time to do cleaning and cooking. So I went on Yelp and she had the best reviews. Besides, she's the girl I bumped into at the store the other day."

"I don't care who she is. All I know is that for a human to be here, in my house, is a mistake." I remind him.

"Yeah, well, she's staying. Plus, she needs to be somewhere other than her place." He tells me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Last night, I went for a late run. I came across a young woman, sitting at a tree after following the scent of blood. I saw it was her. She had cut her wrist deeply. Then we she saw me, she wasn't scared. In fact, she asked me to kill her. Like I would be doing her a favor. Then I heard you call out for me to return, in which I did. But Cam, bro, she reminded me of my sister. And I wasn't able to save her, but this girl? I could." He tells me.

Though I do have sympathy for him, he must remember how more dangerous it is to have a human here.

"Don't worry. Cam. I will be responsible for her." He assures me.

I think about it for a minute. As I have not told him or anyone for that matter about how I ran into her and quickly discovered she was my mate and how ever since her and I met, my inner wolf has wanted nothing more than to pounce on her and claim her as ours. It was driving me crazy. Though on the other hand, I understood where Will was coming from.

"Fine. She will be your responsibility. And you must keep her away from me." I tell him.

In which at first, after saying that last part, he looked at me as though he felt something was up. But ignored it.

"Okay." He says.

"Good. Now I need to get ready for some meetings that are coming up. I will be in my office." I tell him while standing up.

"Alright." He says.

I then head into my office, trying not to think about our new housekeeper. Or should I say, our curvy housekeeper who is sexy as hell.

*****************************************

It was later in the afternoon and I was hearing vacuuming and talking between Cam and Kristy.

When I heard my other guys talking to her and making her laugh, it pissed me off. How dare they try and flirt with what's mine!

Wait, what? She isn't mine. I reminded myself. Though my inner wolf, Jay, thought otherwise and reminded me she was ours.

Finally, after turning him off, which I knew I would most likely regret later on, I tried going back to concentrating on the few meetings that were coming up.

I suddenly hear a light knock at the door.

"Come in." I tell whoever it is.

The door begins to slowly open and in walks her, Kristy.

"Sorry Sir. But would you like me to clean your office now or later?" She asks shyly.

"You can now." I tell her with a scowl as I'm not sure in why I told her she could.

I go back to reading a few documents that I need to sign.

However, every time I look up, I see Kristy bending over cleaning something with the duster or wiping things down.

Sure, she may be my mate, but doesn't mean I have to like her or even tell her. Cause even though my parents will be upset with me, I am NOT going to be ridiculed and the joke of this pack by claiming a human as my mate.

While beginning to sign some documents, suddenly, my glass of water is spilled all over the documents.

"I am so sorry, Sir." She says to me while trying to soak up the water with a towel and starts to blot the documents.

"Don't fucking touch those! GET OUT!" I growl at her. She has no idea what she has just done.

I notice her shaking with fear, which good, she should be scared. She then quickly leaves.

Now I had to get more documents sent to me and explain to the people I was signing the document for, that my clumsy housekeeper has made quite a mess and ruined the documents.

I really don't see how someone like her can ever become a Luna........Fucking humans.

I see Will storm into my office, raising his voice to me.

"What the fuck bro? What the hell is the matter with you?!"

"I suggest you watch your tone." I tell him through gritted teeth.

"Or what? I swear dude, ever since you found out you were gonna be the new Alpha, you have been nothing more than a big dick to everyone. And why? You think you're better than us? Me? I mean what the hell happened to you? And why the hell do you treat her like shit?! I swear bro, if you start becoming like Damien..." I stopped him.

"Now you watch your mouth." I warn him.

"Dude, fuck you." He says to me then leaves, slamming my office door shut behind him.

I stand there in my office for a little bit, tossing things around getting more angry with myself.

I need to relieve some stress. So I grab my keys and head towards my number one fuck buddy, Tina.   

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)