Mother's motel

*Elisabeth*

Hey everyone heres the first chapter of psycho obsession. Some things might be a little different from the original chapters that i had to delete a while ago due to a issue that was messing the book up, but nothing major has been changed its still the same psycho obsession story with the same plot😀 enjoy.

(Elisabeth's POV)

"Elizabeth wake up!"

My eyes shot open and i jumped from the loud voice yelling in my ear, only to hit my head on the car window.

"Owww" i groand as i gently rubbed my head.

I looked over beside me at my friend Carol who was laughing her ass off, as well as her boyfriend john who sat beside her.

"Sorry Elizabeth, i didn't think I'd scare you that much!" Carol laughed. "Anyways its your turn to drive, jakes getting really tired. He's been driving since 6:00am and its now 10:30pm."

"Okay." i said and jake pulled the car over so me and him could swich seats.

I was now in the driver seat, my friend joan was in the passager beside me while jake, carol and john were behind us and then Robbie was in the very back with all the tents and camping supplies. We're all going on a camping trip up in the mountains before we all go to college. Sadly we will all be going to different colleges so we won't get to see each other for a very long time.

"I'm so excited for this trip, do you think will see a bear or a mountien lion?" joan asked me as she looked at the huge forest that surrounded us.

"Yeah in a forest far fron any citys or towns, we will for sure see a bear or a mountian lion." john replied.

Joan smiled in excitement.

"It's gonna be so nice to get away from all the drama of school." carol said as she rested her head on johns shoulder.

"Yeah it was pretty depressing there." john said.

It was quiet for two hours, theres nothing but forest around us. Suddenly the car started to jerk and make a wired noise till smoke started coming out of the engine. I quickly pulled off to the side of the abandoned road.

"Shit." i growned.

"Yo jake your cars fucking up." carol said as she woke jake up from his sleep.

We all got out of the car to see what was going on. Jake popped open the hood and for a seconed he disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

"Holy fuck the engines fried!" jake said as he stepped away from the car.

"Crap we need to call someone, we're stuck out in the middel of no where with out a car!" joan said in painc as she checked her phone. "I don't have any signal."

"No one will have any signal out here" Robbie said as he also checked his phone.

"Hey guys theres a sign over here!" carol yelled to us as she stood a little up the road.

We walked over to her and saw a big sign that said 'Mother's Motel'. The sign was hidden behind some trees and it is covered in dirt and moss. Anyone driving by woulden't be able to see it or the dirt road beside it. The road also looks old and like no one has driven down it in years.

"Should we see if this place has people there, and if they have a phone we can use." Robbie asked looking down the dark road.

"Like we have any other choice, its dark and cold out her. We can't all sleep in the car it will get way to cold and we can't turn on the heater, i say we go check this Mother's motel out." carol said.