Caught

(Elisabeth's POV)

"But how....i don't understand, she was dead this whole time?" i said as i looked at the corpes.

"Maybe Connor killed her because she felt guilty and wanted to tell the police?" Joan said unsure.

"No, this isen't a fresh kill. This corpes is over three years old for sure." John said eyeing the corpes carefully.

"But then who attack Elisabeth?" carol asked.

"Who else, it's all been Connor. When have any of you seen Connor and his mother together, never right. Everytime we saw one of them they'd be without the other, but all this time it was Connor dressing up as his dead mother....look." John pointed to the cornor and we saw a chest that had old dresses in it along with wigs that looked just like the corpes hair.

"It was always Connor, there was no mother." i whispered.

We heard someone coming down the stairs into the cellar.

"Oh god its him!" Joan said with fear.

John quickly turned the rocking chair the corpes was in towards the door and held the knife to its throat.

"What are you doing?" carol hissed.

"Using the corpes against Connor, if he's as fucked up in the head as i think he is then this will work." John said with his eyes on the door into this room.

"Mother!" i heard Connor call out before he appered in the door way, his eyes wide with fear as he looked at John and the corpes. "No! Please don't hurt her." he begged.

"Stay back or I'll cut her throat!" John threatend.

Connor put his hands up and stayed back.

"Its okay mother, i won't let them hurt you.....or Elisabeth." he said to the corpes like it was a living person.

"What the hell is wrong with you? She's dead, thats a rotting corpes!" Carol yelled at Connor.

"She's not dead! She's not dead!" Connor shouted at Carol in anger as he took a threatening step forward but stopped when John held the knife closer to the corpes.

"Get the fuck back!" John yelled.

Connor backed up a little and glared at John with so much hate in his eyes. I sighed in relief as i heard the sound of police cars coming. In no time we heard running foot steps above us and a little yelling. Soon three cops came down to where we were in the cellar. They cuffed Connor and put his mothers corpes into a body bag before taking it away.

Suddenly Connor quickly pushed one of the cops onto another and punched the third cop in the face before he rushed over to me, grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips. I paniced and struggled to get away from him as the three cops quickly got up and pulled him away from me.

"I will find you Elisabeth, you and mother!" he yelled as he was dragged out of the cellar.

Me, Joan, Carol and John were lead out of the house be another cop who came down to ask us what happened. I told him everything that had happened since we came here after our car broke down.

As we walked to a car that would take us to the closest town i saw Jake and Robbies bodys being put in the back of a police van, they found both of their bodys in two different rooms laying in the bath tubes. I cried as i watched them leave, behind them was the police car that Connor was in and as it went by Connors dark brown eyes stayed on me.

One Month Later

"It's gonna be okay Elisabeth, he fucking murdered Jake and Robbie. He's going to jail for life." Carol said as she sat beside me here in our town court house.

Today is the day we find out if Connor will pay for his crimes. I sat with my parents, Carol, Joan and John along with the familys of Jake and Robbie on the left side of the room while family and friends of Connor sat on the right side of the room. There were only four people on the right side.

Connor was lead in the room by two police officers. He wore a orange prison jump suit and he looked terrible, his hair was a mess and he has dark rings under his eyes clearly from not sleeping well. His tired eyes landed on me and he smiled and looked relived to see me.

As the court went on and was about to end with enough evidence to put Connor in prison a old woman stood up and made her way to the front.

"Now just hold on there sir, my grandsone Connor may have done some bad things but he had good reasons." the old woman said as she glared at the judge.

"Ma-am your grandson killed two boys, dug up your daughters corpe from her grave and tied up and abused an innocent girl. He's going to jail unless you can pay the fine to get him out of jail." the judge said in a cold voice to the woman.

"My grandson is a hero, he was trying to save an innocent girl. As for my daughter well, Connor missed his mother and wanted to have her with him again. I see nothing wrong with that." Connors grandmother said making me angery.

Connor stood up getting everyones attention.

"I know I've done terrible things but as my grandmother told you, i did it all to save an innocent girl. A girl who i love with all my heart, a girl i intend to protect." he said smiling back at me.

Thats it i can't hold it back anymore!

I stood up quickly, walked over to Connor and slapped him right in his face making everyone gasp.

"You are a fucking psycho! I hate you, you are a fucked up man!" i screamed. "You killed my friends, i fucking hate you!"

I started to hit him over and over again, a police officer had to pull me away from Connor.

Connor closed his eyes for a minute and when he opened them he smirked evily and it sent chills down my spine.

"Oh my dear Elisabeth, they've already courruted you." he said in a female like voice. The voice he used when he dressed like his mother.

I looked at everyone in the room and they had looks of horror on their faces but Connor's grandmother had a small proud smirk on her lips as she looked at her psycho grandsone who was acting like he is his mother.

"I've heard enough, there is more then enough evidence to put Connor in prison. There will be a fine that can be payed for his release but it is a very high one. Until then he will spend life in prison." the judge said ending the court.

Connor was dragged away by two police officers while his grandmother yelled in anger at the judge.

Its over....he's finally gonna pay for what he did.