One Down

(Elisabeth's POV)

My eyes slowly opened, my head feels like someone was using it as a drum! What the hell happened.

I looked all around me and saw i was hand cuffed to a bed in a dark red room. There was a book shelf, a desk and dresser along with with bed in the room but that was it. The room kinda felt empty. I Suddenly remembered what happened to me, Connor drugged me!

I screamed for help and struggled in the cuffs. After about two mins the door to the room opened and Connor walked in.

"What the hell Connor, Let me go please!" i cried.

"Everything will be okay Elisabeth, just calm down please." he said in a calm voice which only made me panic more. Connor quickly walked up beside the bed i was on and he covered my mouth with his hand.

"Shhh my dear, i know this is a lot to take in but you can't scream. Mother hates screaming and she's already angery with you for telling your friends about us. She will be coming up soon to punish you, i tried to talk her out of it but she said you were a very bad girl. So just get though the punishment okay sweetie." he said as his eyes stared into my tear filled ones. "I love you Elisabeth."

He then walked out of the room, five mins later the door to the room slammed open and in walked Connors mother. She had the same dress on as well as the white cap so i still couldn't see her face.

She walked over to me and slapped me right in the face. I cried out in pain and begged her to stop but she didn't. She got on the bed so that she was sitting on top of me and she continued to slap me.

"You are a bad girl, you must be punished!" she yelled but her voice was so weird. It really sounded like a man trying to sound like a woman.

I looked at her hand as she raised it to slap me again and what i was looking at was not the hand of a woman! But a man. After one more slap she got off of me and stroked my stinging cheek.

"Now then dear Elisabeth, i don't want to have to punish you like this again, okay. So be good and obey me and Connor, we are whats best for you." she then kissed my cheek and left the room.

I cried tears of pain and fear, all i want right now is to be in jakes arms and feel safe again.

Connor came back into the room and gave me a sad look. He slowly walked over to the bed and then laid down beside me.

"You know that all we want is whats best for you Elisabeth. Me and mother care about you and want to save you from being corupted, those damn so called friends of yours would have ruined you. We love you Elisabeth, and your going to stay here with us forever...okay." he said with a gental voice.

I gulped gently before nodding. I have to make him think that he's won me over.

"Okay." i whispered.

A big smile came across his face and he looked so happy.

"Can you please take the cuffs off, they really hurt." i said and he nodded.

Once the cuffs were off Connor took both my hands in his and kissed both of them.

"I love you so very much Elisabeth, i can already see such a happy future for us all. You, me and mother, and made some.....children." he said looking down at my stomach.

I fought the urge to slap him in his face and just gave him a small smile and nod.

"That sounds....lovely Connor."

His whole face lit up, he looked like a child who just got his chrismas presents.

"What about the others?" i asked and his big smile dropped.

"Me and mother will be dealing with them. Until then you must be locked up here in my room for your safty." he stood up but i grabbed onto his arm.

"No please Connor, i don't want to be locked up." i begged.

He gave me a sad smile and stroked my cheek.

"I'm sorry darling, but i don't want you to see what mother and i are going to do to those people." he walked out of the room and locked the door behind him.

(Connor's POV)

I sighed as i heard Elisabeths crys on the other side of my bedroom door, Its a lot for her to take in but she will get use to it.

I walked down the stairs and into the kicthen to get a large knife when someone bagged on the door.
The person opened the door and just walked right into my mothers house.
How dare they!
It was Jake

"Where is she Connor, where is Elisabeth!" he snapped at me.

I kept a calm face as i spoke to him

"I don't know what you mean Jake, i thought she was with you and you're friends."

"She's been missing for almost two hours now, and she would never just disappeare on us. You're mother attacked her earlier and now she's gone! What has your mother done with her!" he yelled as he grabbed onto the collor of my shirt and thats where he went too far.

"Get your damn hands off of me!" i yelled as i pushed him off.

He glared at me with so much anger.

"I'm calling the police." he said and walked over to the phone.

Panic took over me and i grabbed my old baseball bat and hit Jake in the back of his head, knocking him out cold. I quickly dragged his body down to the cellar and tied him up.

One down....four more to go.