Attacked part 1

*Conner*

(Conner's POV)

I quickly rushed around the kitchen making sure everything was perfect. I'm making Elisabeth and the others a big breakfast

When everything was cooked i neatly placed everything on serving dishes and brought it out to the dinning room and sat it all down on the table. Once everything was perfect i left the house to invite Elisabeth and her friends.

I stood in front of Elisabeths room door for a few seconds before knocking. She opened the door and i quickly took in her appearance. She had a light pink sun dress that went down to her knees, sandals and her hair was done in a side braid. She looks absolutely stunning.

"Good morning Conner, how are you today?" she asked with a polite smile.

"Good morning Elisabeth, I'm good. How are you, did you sleep well?" i said with a warm smile.

"I'm good and yes my sleep was wonderful, the bed is really comfortable."

"Thats good I'm glad you were comfortable. Anyways i came here to ask if you and your friends wanted to join me for breakfast, i made a lot of food."

"Oh umm sure, as long as its okay with you're mother."

"Yes of course its okay with her." i said happily.

"Well okay, I'll let everyone else know and will all be up at the house soon." Elisabeth said.

"Okay sounds good." i said and started walking back up to the house.

I re-checked everything, i want it to be perfect for Elisabeth. A few minutes later the kids came in.

"Wow this looks amazing." the girl called joan said as she looked at all the food on the table.

Shut up bitch! I don't wanna know what you think, i want to know what Elisabeth thinks.

"Thank you." i said trying to be polite to joan.

We all sat down and started eating. I sat at the head of the table and i was very relieved that Elisabeth sat down beside me on my right.

"So Conner, your mother isn't joining us?" Elisabeth asked before taking a sip of her orange juice.

"Oh no, shes not allowed out of her room right now. She's been ill and gets a little violent sometimes, but she is on medication for it." i said looking down at my plate.

"Oh I'm so sorry for asking." Elisabeth said.

"Its okay." i gently smiled at her.

"So is it just you and your mother here?" jake asked.

"Yes." i replied.

"I'm not trying to sound like a bad guy here but....if your mothers not well and she gets violent that you keep her up in her room, why don't you just put her in one of those homes for people will those kinda illnesses?"

"Do you know what they really do to the people in those places, i could never do that to my mother. I could never leave her in a place like that, she is fine here at home." i said with a little anger. How dare he say something like that, mother will not be happy at all.

"I agree with Conner." carol said. "Why would anyone want their loved one looked aftered by a complete stranger, you don't know how they treat them when visiting hours are over."

"Exactly, besides my mother is doing better here then she ever would anywhere else."

"Well, as long as you and your mother are happy." Elisabeth said with a smile.