Chapter One

*I'm sorry their really won't be other p.o.v other than Sam and Colby and since it's my first one Kat isn't apart of this ONLY BECAUSE I don't know how I would be able to add her I'm sorry!!*

**Sam's Point Of View**
You see, it was a Average day. All before this.

*Text of Sam and Colby*
C: hey
S: yo
C: Are you busy?
S: No, why?
C: Meet me at the park
S: Now??
C: yes
S: Okay see you soon
C: mk
*End of text*

I got up from my bed and grabbed a jacket since it was chilly. Why does he want to meet up? Oh well I mean, I am bored. I grabbed my keys and walked out of the door and to the park. I saw Colby sitting at a park table on his phone. He looks good, I mean theirs perfect lighting on him. Perfect for a picture that's all I'm saying. I walked over to him and sat on the other side of the table.

"Someone ordered a Sam"? I said jokingly

Colby smiled and turned off his phone "Indeed I did"

"What are we doing today"? I said curiously

"Mm, I was thinking about going out for dinner than going to look out at the city from a moutain"? Colby said questionable

"Why not"? I said ready. We got up and walked to his car heading to a local restaurant. We jammed out to our favorite songs on blast. His laugh is so...perfect...why am I saying this?

**10/18/17, I published it today. If you like it let me know, anything I should fix or add? any ideas for the next chapter let me know. I will continue the next chapter on 10/19/17. Sorry it is short. hope you enjoyed!!**