Chapter 4

**Colby's p.o.v**
Sam said something that I couldn't get off my mind. But what if he didn't mean it the way I wish he did?

"Sam. What did you mean by what you said earlier"? I asked Sam while my heart pounded.

"Oh, like how um..How when we are together it's so bright and fun and we light up lives of our fans like the lights of the city light up ours". Sam said not making eye contact as he still gazed at the view. I was hoping to hear "Colby I love you" so I could tell him how I feel...That I love him.

"It's getting kind of late isn't it"? I asked. "Yeah, let's head home" Sam said as he started walking to the car. We didn't really say much on the car ride home. As soon as we got home I looked at the time. Only 8:56, but I decided to go lay down anyways. And think about what was said and what I hoped what was said tonight...

**Sam's Point of View**

The car ride home was silent. Maybe he didn't believe me with what I said to his question. What if he already knew that I, Samuel Golbach, loves the one and only, Colby Brock. It was around 9:30 when I decided to go lay down. If only I didn't say anything i wouldnt be such a mess. I wonder what he would've done if I told him the truth. What if he'd leave me? I don't tend to find out and I'm glad I haven't so far...Because, if he left me my world would fall apart. I went through instagram for a couple of minutes than finally went to sleep. Tomorrow's another day...

***2-24-18 Man, I'm sorry I haven't posted anymore to anyone who still reads this. From now on updates should be more frequently (As long as I'm not grounded or got a lot to do 😂😂). If you have any advice, opinions questions and so on. Feel free to tell me, I'd be glad to hear from my readers!!***