Chapter 5

**Colby's point of view**
I woke up and remembered what happened last night. Man I should've just left it at what he said and not questioned it. I checked my phone, 6:30 a.m. I could sleep in extra hours but I decided to go at least to the bathroom. After I finished I was walking to my bedroom when I heard a slight cry from Sam's room. I decided to knock "S-sam". No reply, I knocked louder "Sam, I'm coming in". I opened the door and Sam was crying on the floor. His room was a mess and he seemed to not have gotten sleep, "Sam"! I ran straight to him and pulled him into my arms, as he laid his head on my shoulders I whispered the simple yet hard words "I love you" and just like that, tears started falling down my face.

**Sam's point of view**
"I love you" Colby said, and within moments, my heart stopped. Even if he didn't mean it how I wished he meant it, he still said it. Until he said "I want to be with you forever Sam, I really can't hold these feelings back anymore. After last night I made my decision to tell you how I felt..Please don't leave me, I just wanted to get this off my chest". I couldn't help but smile "Colby, you know how long I've waited to hear that"? We both started laughing and crying with joy. Now I can finally say, Colby is mine.

***4/24/18, Man I'm so sorry about not posting and saying "it'd be more frequent". I expected I could but I wasn't able to. So my apologies I am truly sorry!***

                                                                        ...END OF THIS STORY...