A Second First Time

Victoria's POV

Daniel put me down in the bathroom. We stood there and stared at each other.

Am I ready for this? What if I have an anxiety attack? Will I blank out and be limp?

"Hey, are you sure? I don't want to rush you." His hand gracefully laid on my cheek as he whispered.

I nodded and bit my lip. "Yeah." I silenced all the scared thoughts in my head and focused on the now.

He lowered down and started to kiss me gently. I kissed him back, loving the way his lips felt.

He gently lifted the bottom of my shirt up, slowly letting it glide against my skin.

I'm okay.

He breaks the kiss and pulls the shirt over my head and off my body. When I'm out of the shirt, the cool air hardens my nipples and gives me goosebumps. He proceeds in kissing me gently, reassuring me that everything is fine.

His arms went around my body and his hands grabbed my butt. He pulled me closer and continued to kiss me, a little more lustful and less gentle. Deep down I liked it, it also kind of scared me.

I'll be fine.

He broke the kiss and got down onto his knees. Our eyes never breaking contact. I get lost in his grayish-blue eyes, his lips kiss right above the waistband of my panties.

It sent sparks through my body and I could feel myself getting wetter. His hands ran down my legs to my knee high socks. He started to pull them down and I lifted my feet out off the socks.

Calm down Victoria.

His hands glided from my shin, to the backs of my thighs and onto my butt. He started to rub my butt while looking in my eyes. His beautiful eyes made me feel more at peace, it ensured that I was safe.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked, his voice soft and velvety, just like the first time I met him.

I shook my head and bit my bottom lip out of nervousness. He kissed my stomach and slid his fingers under the waistband of my panties and started to tug them down.

What if he doesn't like me naked anymore? Have I changed? Thank God I shaved.

I stepped out of my underwear and he kissed my stomach again before standing up.

"You look gorgeous." He said kindly, he must've been able to sense my uneasiness.

He pulled off his shorts and and took off his socks. His cöck was already hard and standing at attention and my cheeks heated up.

"Lead the way Beautiful." He said playfully. I grabbed his hand and lead him into the shower. He turned the shower on and at first the water was cold, making me jump into his arms.

He chuckled and shook his head. I furrowed my brows and pretended to pout. "What? The water's cold, and you're warm."

"I wasn't complaining." He smiled.

He does still love me. Thank God. I was hoping he would love me even after everything else happened.

We walked into the now hot water and started to kiss each other. His hands went to my head and started rubbing my scalp as we kissed. I let out a moan because it felt so relaxing.

He broke the kiss and grabbed the shampoo. He handed it to me, not fully understanding how to wash my hair. I put shampoo in my hands and started washing my hair in sections. He watched attentively, trying to learn how I wash my hair.