Venice

Victoria's POV

I grabbed some suitcases and started packing all of my stuff in it. Diana was begging me not to leave our mate, but he has completely lost it. He doesn't want to talk to me, he's violent and ugh. I just can't right now, it's too much.

I brought my bags downstairs and luckily no one was home. I went back upstairs and I grabbed the hidden purse that I keep extra cash in. I went outside and my Uber was there waiting. I had it take me to the airport. I found an ATM machine and took some cash out of my own bank account, and bought a ticket to Italy. I've always wanted to go there since high school.

The plane was going to board in a hour so I had some time. I bought some food because I never ate breakfast and sat down and ate.

They called for boarding and I went to the plane. I luckily got a window seat on a non-stop flight to Venice.

.

11 hours later

.

I finally found a really nice hotel with a affordable price. I put my luggage in the closet, I'll just unpack it later.

I went into the shower and washed off. I can't stop thinking about him. I shouldn't have left, he's my mate, I miss him so much. But he needs to calm down. I need space and I'm allowed to have friends who have nicknames for me. I looked in the mirror and looked tired. I went into the bedroom and grabbed some lotion from my bag.

I hopped into bed fully naked, it's not like I'm here with anybody.

I think I left my phone in the bathroom. Eh, I'll get it tomorrow, I'm too tired to get up. I closed my eyes and started to drift off.

J: 'Victoria, where are you? Are you safe?' My eyes fluttered open and I sat up. I had the covers pulled up over my boobs and started looking around. Julia? Luckily I could see in the dark now that I'm a werewolf.
V: 'Yes I'm safe. Why?' I mind linked her back. She must not be here if she doesn't know where I am.
J: 'Because everyone is looking for you! Go pick up your phone!' She yelled in the mind-link.
V: 'It's dead. And it's so far away.' I whined. I really don't feel like calling. Daniel will get his private jet, have it flown over here, find me, throw me over his shoulder and scold at me. He'll probably put me over his knee and spank me, and then tease me until I'm at the verge of orgasming. I need to stop fantasizing about him.
J: 'Victoria, go charge your phone Daniel is going haywire and has the whole pack looking for you.'
V: 'If he really wanted to reach me, he could've mind linked me himself. But no, he had someone else do it.'
J: 'He has been M.I.A for the last 9 hours. He came back regretting what he did and started looking for you. BUT YOU'RE NOT HERE!' I rolled my eyes.
V: 'I'll just mind link him, okay?'
J: 'You better apologize for running off and scaring him.'
V: 'Not before he apologizes for having fights with his brother, yelling at me and almost hitting me. Bye Julia.'

Now I have to talk to him and Diana keeps trying to come out, but she'll probably tell him where we are and apologize.

V: 'Daniel? Are you there?' I mind linked him. I sat there for a few seconds.
D: 'Victoria.' Was all he said. Quietly and all tiredly. I almost regret leaving, almost.
V: 'You can call off the search party, I wasn't abducted or anything.'
D: 'Okay. Where are you?'
V: 'I'm surprised you even care. Earlier you didn't want to talk to me, even though I'm your mate. Then you almost hit me. And you expect me to tell you where I am?' My anger started to rise.
D: 'I'm sorry? Please just tell me where you are. I miss you.' I could feel his sadness and worry within me. This is new. This must be why I was angry earlier when he was angry.
V: 'I need a few days alone. Go apologize to your brother and fix the bedroom door. Good bye.' I stopped talking to him.