First kiss

Cameron: Y'all were sitting on the couch and the movie was absolutely boring. You watched as Cameron bit his lip deciding if he liked the movie or not. You didn't want to move fast in a relationship and so y'all haven't kissed yet. you wanted to but you just didn't want to rush into it.

"Are you okay?" He suddenly asked and you snapped out of your thinking.

"Oh uh yeah sorry." you blushed and he smiled

"Do I have something on my face?" You shrugged, uh yeah perfect kissable lips. But of course you didn't say that. He pressed his shoulder against yours and he sat criss-cross next to you. you put your head on his shoulder but he sat you back up. He placed his hand on your face and his thumb made gentle movements back and forth.

'Kiss me Kiss me!' you mind screamed.

"Can I kiss you now?" He asked a smile dancing on his face. You felt on yours too.

"Yes, yes you can." and as soon as he heard yes he didn't wait one second, his lips landed on yours. You were glad you waited a bit and the wait just added to the absolute perfection of the first kiss.

Taylor:

it'd been from the moment you saw him you were very much attracted to him. Y'all sat on the boat watching the waves. Your golden lab, Rio, had accompanied y'all as you waited for a fish to catch the bait. Absolutely nothing happened. This was absolutely boring. 

"Rio come here boy!" You patted your lap. You squatted down as he began to lick you face. Taylor patted Rio's side.

"Hey buddy watch out, If I haven't, you cant." You stood up and shrugged, wiping your face of dog slobber.

"Guess he beat you too it."  Taylor grabbed your waist and pulled you close. His lips hesitantly pressing on to yours. You smiled and began to kiss back.  you to pulled away and both laughed.

"See those who are patient." you smiled and laid your head against his chest, you couldn't be any happier.

Shawn: 

You sit aside of him, observing him as he sings. He's doing a new cover for YouTube and you're helping out. 

"Thank you guys, if you liked this video give it a thumbs up and subscribe if you havent already." You turned the camera off and shawn smiled at you. 

" Man I wish I had a strong voice like yours." Shawn smiled and pulled you into a hug. He didn't answer you verbally, but he did place a soft kiss on your lips. Your first kiss, y'all's first kiss together. You figured you'd be freaking out, but you werent. You felt your smile grow even more.

"I love your voice just the way it is." 

Carter:

 Y'all had just finished dinner and were cleaning up, Carter was being extra quiet.

"Hey (y/n) you've got something on your lips." You turned around just for Carter to press his lips on yours.  when he ended the kiss you bit your lip.

"You sneaky little devil." he shrugged as he took the dish from your hands.

Aaron:

If you saw another single drop of blood you'd probably throw up. But of course you didn't say anything to your boyfriend because he was really into the movie. You watched as you thought everything was all done with the blood but you thought too soon. Blood was splattered everywhere, you hid your face underneath the blanket. 

"Why are you scared? It's just blood, and I bet you anything it's fake blood."

"It's disgusting though!" He chuckles a little and puts his head on your head.