His lock screen & Wallpaper

Aaron: His lock screen is a picture of you two swimming in the beautiful reefs of cancun. He loves it because your face is pufffed up like a puffer fish and you look absolotely goofy.

His wallpaper is you and his brother wearing crazy hats and makings silly faces

Cameron: A picture of you sleeping witht he huge teddy bear he gave you before he left. He doused it in calogne so when ever you huggged it it was just like him being there, your friends thought it was funny and snapped a picture of you and sent it to him.

His wallpaper is a picture of you and him kissing, it's absolutely perfect, his hands on your waist and your arms around his next. You two are just hot.

Carter: It's a picture of one of the selfies you posted for selfie sunday, he just couldnt get over how beautiful it was.

His wallpaper Is a picture from when he was teaching you this dance, your stand in front of him facing forward, your arms reach back behind you around his neck, his hands on your waist.

Dillon: He was secretly taking pictures of you and you hated that, so his lock screen was a picture of you flipping him off.

His wallpaper is a picture of you and him sitting together at a restaurant for your anniversary, he is kissing your cheek and your laughing. It's absolutely adorable.

Hayes: his lock screen is a picture of you throwing a football. he loves that he's found a girl who appreciates the sport as much as him.

His wallpaper is a picture of you in your glasses. A rare sight that he thinks is absolutely hilarious and cute.

Jack Gilinsky: Though you hate him everytime you see it, he loves it. One night you both were getting ready for bed and were goofing off as always, you had face wash all over you face and you hair was thrown up messily. You were laughing and you couldnt get over how ratchet you looked. Jack looks at it all the time when he's away because it reminds him of the smile he puts on your face, and that completes him.

His wallpaper is him giving you a piggy back ride in front of cinderella's castle from when you two went to Disney

Jack Johnson: His lock screen is a picture of you eating pizza. you're self conscious about your weight and jack thinks it's total bogus, he loves you for you.

His wallpaper is you and him cuddling on the couch.

Jacob: his lock screen is you sitting in his lap as he teaches you to play guitar

His wallpaper is a picture you took when you hacked his Instagram.

Matt: One day you and him had decided to make cupcakes, and why not put blue frosting on them. Matt was on twitter when you came into the room, blue frosting spread on your lips like lipstick.

"Will you kiss me now?" you had said pursing your lips, matt quickly took a picture before surprising you with an actual kiss.

His wallpaper is a picture of you praising starbucks. You are on your knees in front of the star bucks sign praying, Matthew thought it was the funniest thing.

Nash: his lock screen is a picture of you playing horses with Skylnn, he thinks it's absolutely perfect and sweet how good you are with her.

His wallpaper is a picture of him kissing you. His hands hold your face and your arms are wrapped around his torso.

Shawn: his lock screen is a picture of him throwing you into the beautiful ocean water.

His wallpaper is a picture of you and him dancing to y'alls favorite song.

Taylor: His lock screen is a hot picture of you on the beach in a bikini. Your hair was in perfect beach waves and it was just a super hot picture.

His wallpaper though is a cute picture of him on his knees hugging you, his arms around your waist, your hands are holding his head and it's just a really cute photo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I should be going on a run but here I am writing preferences....

My favorite was Gilinsky's 💙