Chapter 3

Sans made his to his science class realizing that he was the only one there, " Thought I saw that girl running this way," Sans thunk.

Sans looked around the class noticing how empty and silent it sounded, he was enjoying it but it didn't take long for him to start feeling uneasy about the quiet room. "Welp guess I can take a minute nap," Sans said to himself walking to his desk yawning.

"I made it, and just before the bell rings," Sighed a soft yet raspy voice. "I just can't believe I had to sprint down the hall to make it before the next bell its kinda sad," She sighed again but less raspy "Uh you do know your talking to yourself, right?" Sans asks letting the girl know shes wasn't in the class alone.

Frisk was surprised to have someone talking to her she felt as if she could pass out do to the person surprising her, Frisk wasn't very social but she keep her cool "your S-Sans the S-Skeleton aren't y-you," Frisk said trying not to sound nervous "uh yea who else would it be," Sans said in response turning his head to her. Frisk jumped to see that Sans was trying to see who specifically he was talking to "Please don't make an effort to see me," Frisk said noticing that he was stopping "Okay but can I at least know your name?" Sans asked his mysterious encounter.

Frisk face covered in a full shade of berry-red do to Sans' question "M-My name uhh," Frisk wasn't sure if she should tell him or not "Well if you know my name then yea, what's yours?" Sans asked again "My name is-" Frisk got cut off "Good morning you two," said a voice "Good morning Mr. B," The two said in unison.

Mr. B was surprised to see Sans in class on time well two minutes before the bell "well since you two are the only ones here, for now, how would you two like to be my example for the class?"
Mr. B asked grading last weeks assignment "Sure Mr. B I'd love to," Frisk said happily it was her first time being an example for class "I guess, if that means U get to see you and know your name," Sans said agreeing to the teachers request.

Frisk didn't like the idea of what Sans said "Only to see what I look like, what if he doesn't like what he'll see, it'll be the end of me and my self-confidence," Frisk thought to herself "You two will also be partners for this project that you will help me demonstrate for the class, okay," Mr. B added in the request of the two students.

Sans isn't much of a good student but if he wanted something he'll go through all he can to get to it and his goal was to see who the mystery girl was and her name, she must have been in grade C since Sans did know a good amount of people in grade B.

"So can I get your name?" Sans asked her one more time "Uh later okay," Frisk answered she didn't really like the way Sans sounded so desperate "fine by me," Sans said thinking he had the control on Frisk.

---

The First bell finally rang, Mr. B, Sans, and Frisk were waiting for the remanding kids to walk in as soon as they did Mr. B signed to the two students with a wink and a smile, most of the class laughed at his face wail the rest were slowly falling asleep.

"Good Morning class," Mr. B said to the class "Morning Mr. B," responded some of the class "Today we will be going into our health unit or parenting unit," Mr. B told the class "I will be assigning partners, but here's a preview of what is expected from you all," He added "Sans and Frisk will be the example," Mr. B finished.

"P-PARENTING!" Frisks face dropped as her mind was being filled with worry and more fear than what Sans put in her, "Mr, I don't think I can work with her," Sans thought with a palm to his face for Sans knew Frisk from preschool to now.

Sans didn't want to be partners with the first girl he knew nor the girl he wanted to help and protect in middle school do to bullying and it put him in sorrow thinking about it, Frisk didn't want to be Sans because she has a major crush on him and is the only person who she did have a crush on and it was starting to become obvious to obvious, they both had good reasons in not wanting to be partners but Mr. B already made up the list of who's with who.

"God damn it why did Mr. B make me agree to this thing in the first place," Sans was thinking "Why did I want to know who she was? How does she have such a soft and sweet voice? Why didn't I tell her in middle school?" Sans thunk as he started to blush a light shade of blue and was starting to tear up "Sans, Frisk could you two make your way up here?" Mr. B asked "Sure Mr. B," Sans answered wiping the forming tears "Uh o-okay Mr.B," Frisk followed up after Sans.

---

Science class was finally over and everyone was with there partner most of them just were already together in a relationship with one another literally the hole class were in a relationship with one another the only ones that weren't were Sans and Frisk.

"So are you going to have the baby first?" Sans asked Frisk so he wouldn't have to think of what he was situated into "If you want you can have her at the end of the day," Frisk said trying not to sound so shy "Okay then," Sans said taking the fake female baby "What should we name her?" Sans asked trying to sound interested in the project.

Sans really just didn't want Frisk to stop talking, he liked her voice, to him she sounded something like an angel or something more than that.

"How's Jul," Frisk said with a slight tent of red growing across her cheeks "Sounds good," Sans said giving Frisk the baby and walking off " Sigh, lets try not to get connected to Frisk during this project I don't even know her grade stats anymore," thought Sans. "Her grade," Sans mumbled "She was a grade A or beyond in grade school in middle she crashed to like a grade B-C and now it's like I don't even know her anymore," Sans said tearing up again for he had some sort of feelings for Frisk in the pass years but now he stuck between a rock and a hard place.

---------

Okay I know I haven't been posting but here's the next chapter so clam y'all self and be grateful I came back after so long.

OMG Sans and Frisk are doing that parenting project and I think someones growing some feeling on them (Not telling you will have to wait for the next chapter) and warning (If you made it down here) THIS WAS LONG AF.

Teasers🤙

Dogamy: Hey dude look at my fake baby

Dogaressa: Where's yours bruh

Sans: About that

Thank you spicey Beans for the support and reads