Chapter 9

"Here, let me take a full job today, ok Frisk," Sans says breaking there connection "Ok" whispers frisk.

Sans walked off to the court yard with his friends, Frisk only recognises three of the five people Sans, a monster with fire as a body, and a half horse half mermaid monster.

"I really should be heading to Mr. B's class," Frisk thought shiftiing her eyes from Sans and his friends and started walking down the hall.

"Morning Mr. B," Frisk said faking a smile "Ah good morning my early bird," Mr. B responded, as frisk was heading to her seat.

Mr. B asked her if she would like to help in setting up the overall report on the parenting unit, Frisk nods and sets her stuff down on her chair, she takes the sheets that Mr. B had sticky note with 'overall report' written all over it.

"Is it these?" Frisk asked just to be safe "were they the papers that had a neon sticky note on it?" Mr. B asked "Was it a blue one?" "It should've been blue if not then it was a pink one," "It was blue," "Then yes thoses are the papers," Mr. B said ending off the conversation.

Three minutes pass when Frisk officially finishes passing out all the papers, once she placed the last one she walked back to her seat and started reading a book called LIAR it includes a girl named Micah, her boyfriend named Zachary or Zach for short.

Here's a summery-

Micha's boyfriend was found dead and the police, and school mates all think that Micha was the one who killed him, seems like a done deal for Micha right, wrong because the police, and school also think that Sarah (Zach's other girlfriend) Tayshaun (Zach's best friend) Brandon (Zach's teammate and friend) and others whom were ever close to Zach might've killed him too. Micha's a liar hints in why the book was called liar she lies about everything it was a trait inherited from her dad and mom mainly her dad, Micha was born with a family illness that skipped her dad and her younger brother Jordan, Micha's a werewolf and she has to get has to keep that a secret.

The bell rings letting Frisk know that she needs to stop reading no matter how engrossed she was.

"Hey!" Said Sans sitting down right next to Frisk whom still seemed broken "what's wrong?" "Nothing, just wished I was able to finish one last page in my book," she says with confidence and with a slight hint of pink on her cheeks "your blushing...again," Sans said notifying Frisk "I-I knew that," she replied turning more of a brighter pink while she turned her head.

Two hours passed and it was finally lunch time-

Frisk was walking to her locker when she realised that she didn't have Jul with her, she dropped her lunch and ran, she ran like there was a fire trying to nap at her.

"JUL!" yelled Frisk entering Mrs. Tea's room no one was there no one answers and the room was abruptly dark to were it started to tease at Frisk. She walked in the room hesitantly, *click* went the door and on the only creepy singular light that was in the middle of the room.

Frisk turned around just as fast as she heard the door move squeaky hinges "h-hello is anyone there?" She asked "really that's what you'd say if you were traped in a dark room with one light on, wow stupid," Says Mia "That voice," "heh, and don't even try moving Laura has you down, right Laura?" "Sure do Trudie," "what do y'all want from me?" Frisk started to tear up "not again, this will be the second time, I thought all this was over, out of everyone else why me?" Frisk thought to herself.

"Oh huny, don't you know I can hear your thoughts," Mia said "I'm sorry but if you don't remember You broke my nails and stole Sans from me-," "YOU NEVER HAD HIM!" "HE TOLD ME, YOU WERE AND NEVER WERE TOGTHER!" "SO STOP LIEING-!" "Thank you Trudie for silencing her," "no prob" "but...I want to hear her scream for what we are about to do so no puppeteer please" "fine".

Trudie unthread Frisks mouth, Frisk gasps before letting tears roll down her face "aww the baby is crying, do you want to make this interesting mia?" "Duh".

Laura throws Frisk to the ground restricting her from moving "L-LET ME GO!!" Frisk yelled, Mia adding to the "fun" put rose vines over her ankles and wrist, the rose vines were 3 in" thick and they had 2 cm" long thorns that started to puncture Frisk skin, more tears started to pour from Frisks eyes, she was attempting to hold back her tears.

"Oh god why me, out of everyone else in this world why me?" Frisk thought "I need to do a way to escape" "Are you having fun yet?", Frisk was holding back the rest of her tears what were they going to do change the past, present, future no they only made things worse, she know she's been through it in the past.

"Maybe make the thorns longer Mia that might get her to speak," Trudie suggested "Good idea, lets do it,". Mia added two more cm in length to the rose thorns not the thorns were really diging into Frisk skin, she screamed, some of the thorns on both wrist pierced through her skin and rubing her interior muscle, their was blood, it was going everywhere.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH, SAAANS HELP!" Frisk screamed at the top of her lungs, Mia put a vine around her mouth to shut her up but that didn't do much, Frisk continuously screamed, kicked, and cried but the more she struggled the deeper the thorns cut into her skin and the more blood she would lose.

"You know if you stop struggling you wouldn't of had a high level of blood lost," Luara said looking insane "I DON'T CARE, AND I WON'T STOP EVEN IF IT KILLS ME!" Frisk shouted at the triplets that were enjoying the show.

Frisk didn't stop, she kept moving her ankles and wrist, but the thorns kept going deeper and deeper into her skin making her cry and flinch in pain, but she kept going, Frisk was DETERMINED to get out, to see Jul, to see Sans, to get away from the ones that want to write her death note.

Frisk was DETERMINED and that was her special power.

---

Wow, and well hey I'm back (again) too long right oh well.

Sans you better have heard your girl cuz she gonna die if you didn't

Some random questions: What powers do Mia, Laura, and Trudie have? Mia has plant like powers Laura has like blood bending powers and Trudie has vantrilique and mind reading powers.

Why'd you lie to us? You said Frisk wouldn't die. You unfortunatelyhave to wait for the next chapter to find out what will actually happen to both Frisk and Sans, sorry.

What are Frisks powers? Frisks powers are her Determination and her fliert option but she dosent use any of them much so it's rare to see her powers in action.

Teasers: 💃

Dogamy: you finally came

Sans: l.o.l funny

Dogaressa: could I see the baby behind your back Sans

Sans: meh here ya go

Thanks for reading my spicy bean paste buns?