Chapter 10

(Tip: play the song now, like right now)

Sans was standing behind the two main doors that lead to the fountain were his friends were talking and eating, he was waiting for the perfect time to surprise them with is appearance.

Now was just right.

"Hey guys!" "Sans?" "The one and only" "wow a week and a half and you finally diside to join us," "heh sorry guys and gal but I on babysitting duty," "whose baby are you sitting?" "My baby," Sans said joyously.

The four looked at Sans in pure confusion, why would you babysit your own child? When did Sans have a child? Whose the mom? All those questions were running through their minds no stop.

"Its the project you guys, get your heads out of the gutter please." "Sorry it sounded so legit," "yea it did,".

Moments if silence passed between the cinco amigos before the lone chica breaks it up with a question.

"Could I possible hold the baby?" Parked Dogaressa "I'll be gentle" "su-".

A scream coming from the school filled Sans head he looked at his friends to notice that they heard the same thing too.

"Hey could you watch Jul for me please, I'll be right back. promise?" Asked Sans he got a reasureing head nod from the four that were also questioning the screaming.

Sans rushed off in the direction the sound is coming form...the music room.

~~
"Hey Laura could you start picking up the blood?" "I might be a blood bender but that dosent mean I can actually move blood," "please," "I'll get a mop," "Thank you~"

Frisk was losing strength the more she was stuggiling be she kept to her word that she wouldn't stop even if...even if it ment that it would kill her so she kept moving.

her weeps were gradually getting slower, the faint sent of blood filling all nostrils in the room, her skin becoming a pail honey brown look.

Was this the end? Did Sans not really care? Why hadn't she gave up?

Frisk was about to lose all hope untill she heard a something or someone crash through the doors of the music room.

...It was Sans

He was huffing a puffing face covered in sweat and tented a shade of blue, he must of sprinted down here to find out what was going on.

"F-Frisk?" "No not again.".

'Not again?' What did that mean? Did Sans experience this as Well?

"Ahaha...," a faint and timid laugh escaped her mouth "y-you do care, don't you?" Frisk said with tears still going down her temples and into her hair.

Sans was about to say something but got cut off when the laughter of two females filled the room, Sans felt rage, the two girls appeared by Frisk.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't lover boy Sans the skeleton," said Mia, Trudie giggled after "I can bet you wondering why it reaks of blood in here?" Trudie said, Sans stood Hasley and didn't  hold back bones started filling the room surrounding all four of them,  and attacking one to.

"Now this is what I call something interesting," said Mia Trudie started to Trimble "A-a Mia I think we should get outta here?" "Why are scared of floating bones? *pff* grow up Trudie," "N-no he's a megalomaniac," "aw Trudie hun... I'm one too if you couldn't tell." "He's stronger, like way way stronger." "How do you kno-"

Trudie cut off Mia by showing her HP, Trudies original was 30 it was cut to 15.

"He's eating at me. at us, can't you tell he wants our power, our strength, we need to escape," Trudie said tearing up.

Mia looked at Sans scared but once she looked his fingers were in a snapping position.

A gaster blaster appears in front of Trudie, she slowly looked up at it once in full eye contact it blasted taking Trudie's HP from 15 to 0.

"TRUDIE!!!" Yelled Mia "Heya Mia why don't you, not get so caught up in love hm," Sans said.

10 bones flew towards Mia half of then hit her the rest she dodged, Mia was crying like a two year old so she shot her vines at Sans for revenge Sans defaulted them with his bones and ripped on straight out of the air with his hands.

Sans was insane, crazy, deranged, damaged and traumatized, somethings that run in his family line.

"You-you physcopath!" Yelled Mia "so you don't like how thus feels?" "W-what?" "That's how everyone would feel if you continued to do what you're doing to Frisk," "but she- no one even- why do you care?" "Because she my...my....my,"

Sans couldn't find the words but started to laugh intensely scaring Mia even more.

"Well this megalomaniac better finish what he started right?" Sans questions to the crying girl clear blue streaks started to room for Sans' face as he summoned three gasternbalsters surrounding Mia.

"See ya in hell thot," Sans said before firing his gasternbalsters.

Sans fell onto his knees then his stomach laughing very ghastly.

'What the hell is wrong with me?' Sans thought.

he started crying before getting up and crwaling over to Frisk, he placed his head on her chest

1...2...3...4...5 bum bump 1...2...3...4...5...6 bum bump.

She was dying Sans got up and reached for the phone on the teachers desk.

9.1.1 what's your emergency.

H-Help s-shes dying.

Who is sir

Frisk...Frisk Mercy

Ok were is your location

Santfild high

We're in our way Mr.

Sans. Sans the skeleton

We're in our way Mr. Skeleton

Thank you

~cut line~

---------

... No words at all ... I'm sorry guys, I really am ...

Questions:

Where was Frisk in all this?
Passed out due to blood loss.

When did Sans become...Crazy?
All the times he had to be a lab rat to his father gaster, duh.

Well you're a bad liar, Frisk is dead.
That's not a question and please hold on till the next chapter I just been through a traumatizing tomtord story known as "dear star boy", great story btw, you should check it out.

Teasers:🐰

Sans: 👇

Frisk: 👇