Chapter 6.

Yumiko couldn't help but feel uncomfortable under their gazes. They all felt so strong. All Yumiko had was her blade, Kasanagi and some fire jutsu.. She was skilled with her blade more than anything. And she was fast and stealthy which made her ideal for the ANBU. It also made it easy to do her bounty's in the past. Yumiko turned her gaze to her son as he jumped out of Kakuzu's eyes and gazed at the males in front of him. "Wow! You are all so powerful!" Kizune beamed. Yumiko felt her heart clench. Her son.. she knew, he liked it here.

She hadn't realized he had looked up to the Akatsuki so much. Maybe the dreams were the cause of it. Yumiko watched with a pained expression as Kizune introduced himself. "My name is Kizune of the clan Shiori! I'm the Shiori clan prodigy!" He cheered. She flinched at that - he liked being known as the prodigy..? Kakuzu cackled, "That's my son," He said, looking at Kizune proudly. Yumiko couldn't help the pain in her chest. First he tries to kill her and breaks her heart, now he's taking her son away from her. He has been gone 2 years.

2 years and Kizune just loves him. She wanted to scream and punch and slice Kakuzu down, even if it mean't that he would kill her for good. "Mama, look at all these powerful ninjas! I want to grow up to be just like them!" Kizune cheered. Yumiko forced a smile on her face as they looked at her. She didn't want this life for him. She watched as Kizune's face fell in that moment. "Mama.. you have to be happy! If we stay in the Akatsuki nobody will die! You.. you won't die," Kizune finally said.

Yumiko's heart went cold. "I.. I wont die?" She asked, and Kizune nodded running into her arms. "I saw you die!" He cried. "I'm so sorry mama, I should have told you!" Her heart broke in that moment. He had revealed his visions.. and his reason for wanting to be here. "But it's okay mama, these strong ninjas will protect us!" He wiped his tears away and smiled at her. "How.. did I die?" She asked finally. She watched as Kizune hesitated. She could feel Kakuzu staring at her. "You died while giving me a baby brother but now we are gone so you and Kakashi can't make babies!" She couldn't help the expression that came onto her face.

"What?" She asked and Kizune's face flushed. "I-I heard you and Kakashi were doing adult things and that's how you make babies so now we are gone so you can't make babies anymore and you wont die giving me a baby brother!" He said. Yumiko didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "Wow," Were the only words that left her lips. She stood up and she looked.. dazed. "How do you know it's Kakashi's?" She finally asked and Kizune tilted his head. "Well it had the sharingan!" He said.

"You are aware that Itachi also has the sharingan-" Kizune interrupted her, "And a guy named Obito!" He said. "Both are in the Akatsuki mama, but Itachi's too young for you! And you wouldn't like Obi," Kizune said. "How does he know this?" The orange haired guy said, stepping forward. Kizune was about to speak but Yumiko interrupted him, "It happens in my family. Every.. god.. probably like couple of hundreds of years a child is born who has visions. I knew he had some dreams. I didn't know to what extent though," She said. "That'll be useful to us," A plant guy said, stepping out from the shadows.

"He's only 2. Please don't use him," She said, picking him up and holding him close. "Only 2!?" She heard the blonde one gasp. "But he's so smart!" Yumiko couldn't help the proud smile that came onto her face. "I know. And he loves art," She added. She saw the blonde's eyes light up. "I like him!" She chuckled to herself. "Are you the puppet master or the explosive one?" She questioned and the blonde gave a look. "Explosives - art is a bang!" He grinned.

She saw the red head roll his eyes. "I'm glad my kid's not an idiot.." Kakuzu grumbled and Yumiko gave him a look. "You almost killed him. You don't get a say in what you 'wish' he was like," Yumiko spat. Kakuzu flinched at that. "You can't hate me for that forever Yumiko," He pleaded and she rolled her eyes. "Just watch me!" She said. "Damn old man, she's got some fire in her," Hidan smirked. She had noticed the other members - Itachi, the shark-looking one, and the girl remained quiet. Maybe they were the normal ones.

"Mama.." Kizune finally spoke up, climbing down from her arms. He placed his hand on her belly then placed his ear onto it. "I think we left too late," Kizune looked sad. Yumiko froze as she remembered almost 4 days ago she had had sex with Kakashi and he.. Oh god. "What do you mean?" She said, placing her hands on her stomach. "There's a baby growing in your tummy.." Kizune said with a sad look on his face. "You're going to die.." Kizune had tears in his eyes. Yumiko felt shocked. When she looked up, Kakuzu looked hurt.

"Kizune, sweetheart. It's fine. You know I'm a fighter," She kissed Kizune on the forehead and pulled him close. 'I'm going to die because that idiot couldn't keep it in his damn pants..' She thought to herself. Kakuzu slowly moved towards them and got down on his knees, pulling Yumiko and Kizune into a hug. "Yumi.. there are ways to.. remove it," Kakuzu started and Yumiko pulled away, glaring at him. "I know Kakuzu but this isn't something that should be mentioned in front of our son. He's 2 years old," She growled. Kakuzu nodded his head. "I understand."

As they pulled away, she stood up and looked at the orange haired man. "So.. I'm part of the Akatsuki now?" She asked and he nodded. "Yes. My name is Pein. Welcome to the Akatsuki Yumiko."

~+~

Kakashi met at the gate with his team. Everyone was packed and ready to go. "We need to be quick," Kakashi said. "We don't want to lose them to the Akatsuki!"