Chapter 8.

Yumiko had left the hideout on Pein's orders. Kakashi and his team were close and he wanted her to lead them away. She was hesitant leaving Kizune in their care but Kakuzu had promised to care for him. She had hoped because Kizune was his child, he might care and be telling the truth. Yumiko looked back at the hideout before jumping through the trees, following the chakra of the man who impregnated her. When she jumped out of the trees, she gazed at the faces in front of her. Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Yamato and Kakashi.

Kakashi had tried to rush over to her, to hold her. She moved away, "Don't," She said. Kakashi stared at her with sad eyes. Naruto immediately ran to hug her and she allowed him, pulling him into a tight hug. "Did you go with the Akatsuki willingly? Because Kakuzu was there? Kizune's father?" Kakashi said. Naruto pulled away with wide eyes. "Kizune's dad is in the Akatsuki?" Naruto gasped. Yumiko glared at Kakashi, "Tsunade told you, I take it? Well yes, I went willing. Not for my sake but for Kizune's. He wanted to go because he.. wanted to save them," She said.

"He wanted to save me from the thing you put inside me," She said. Kakashi blushed a little, "What did I put inside you?" He said. Yumiko frowned, "You got me pregnant. Kizune could sense it even though it's been a few days. Your child will kill me when I give birth," She said. "He was hoping he would get me away before I got pregnant but he didn't. Are you happy now?" She said. Naruto and Sakura blushed, feeling awkward. Yamato looked angry. "You got her pregnant?" Yamato yelled, charging at Kakashi. Yumiko looked startled as they started fighting.

"What.. what's happening?" Yumiko said and Sakura walked over to her. "Yamato loves you and hates Kakashi for taking you away. And now you're pregnant with Kakashi's child. I presume he's like super jealous," Sakura said. Sai sat down, writing in his notebook before doing a drawing. "We need to separate them before they draw unwanted attention to us," Sai said. Yumiko shrugged, "Who cares, let them battle each other out," She yawned. Naruto scratched his head, "So.. they haven't hurt you have they?" He asked and she shook her head no. "They've been good to me and Kizune," She said.

"I was sent here to tell you to go back. I don't plan on staying with them forever, just until.. my issue is dealt with," She said, nudging to her stomach. Naruto blushed a bit before nodding. "Yeah.. I understand. Must be awkward," Naruto mumbled and she laughed. "I'm just trying to figure out what I'll do. I am keeping it, if it lives at least," She said. Sakura watched Yamato and Kakashi attack each other, taking down trees in their path. "Maybe you should go while they're distracted," Sakura said. Yumiko nodded, "Yeah. But I doubt Kakashi will give up now that he knows."

"Go," Naruto said, "As long as you're safe and not helping them," Naruto added. She laughed, "We will always accept you!" Naruto cheered and she couldn't help but smile. Naruto was the one person she was going to miss. Especially because she planned on taking Kizune far far away. Away from the Akatsuki and the Leaf Village. Somewhere they could be safe and she could raise her boys properly- as long as she lived through the birth. She turned at that, leaving. If Kakashi kept coming for her, she would kill him.

It didn't matter really, she was leaving once the child was born. If she had to kill Kakashi them she had to. He knew her rules from the start and he broke them. Kizune was more important to her than anyone. She shook her head clear of her thoughts as she ran for a while, past the hideout. She had to lure them away before she cut off her chakra, making her untraceable before she returned to the Akatsuki. Once she was sure she was far enough, she cut her chakra off and returned to the hideout. She walked in, yawning.

She nodded at Pein and the other guys before sitting down on the ground. She walked in just in time for a meet, joy! She sat there, zoning out as she kept falling asleep before she felt herself get lifted up. Her eyes shot open as she looked around before her eyes met Kakuzu. He was carrying her. It reminded her of the old times when he would pick her up before throwing her onto the bed and ravaging her. It was.. exciting. Her cheeks flushed as she jumped out of his arms, fixing her clothes.

She wasn't going to let him have control over her anymore. She was wiser now. He had broke her trust and now he can suffer for it. It was then that it became clear that the meeting was over. "How did it go?" Pein asked and she shrugged, "Him and Yamato started attacking each other so I left. No biggy. If Kakashi continues chasing me, I'll kill him so don't worry," She said. Pein nodded, "Okay. If you have it under control then I won't bother you about it, unless he finds us," Pein said. "We have altered the present so our future is different. We don't know what could happen," Pein said before leaving.

Yumiko stared after him for a few seconds before rolling her eyes. "I'm beat. Goodnight guys," She yawned, waving to the guys before retiring to her and Kizune's room. As she walked in, she was shocked to see Kizune missing from his bed. She was wide awake as she searched the room thoroughly. He wasn't in the room. She ran out and started searching the hideout, ignoring everyone's questions. When she couldn't find him, her heart stopped. "KIZUNE!" She screamed. He was gone. Her son was gone. He wasn't in the hideout anymore.

She was standing in the middle of the meeting room, her heart pounding in her chest. The other members filling the room and she looked up at them with tears in her eyes. "What happened?" Kakuzu asked with worry in his voice. Pein looked worried too. He couldn't sense Kizune which was bad. Without Kizune they didn't know what could happen. They had no one to look to if their future were to change.

"Kizune's gone. Someones taken him!"