_1_

Neveah walked down the aisles looking for a new dye for her hair

Neveah walked down the aisles looking for a new dye for her hair. At the moment all she had was a candy bar and a bottle of contact solution for herself.

She finally stopped at the hygiene section to buy some things on her list

1dye
2food
3contact solution
4anything that looks cool
5toothpaste
6mouthwash

As she grabbed the things. She didn't notice the cute boy standing next to her, staring at her. She definitely felt a strong aura of power around her though. When she looked to the right sure enough there was a cute boy standing there. She jumped slightly being a bit startled. He looked at her with curiosity.

"Is that real" he spoke.
"What is?" She said to him confused.
She looked at him closer and noticed he looked cluelessly at her.

"Your hair" he spoke. He looked at it wondering if she had special powers or was a different creature like him.

" yes it's very real" she said back with a hint of sass.

"Can I touch it?"
At this response she seemed a bit weirded out. But she felt more intrigued by him and decided to do a very risky move.
"I don't really know you dude, but....I can make a deal with you if you really want to touch it"
"What's the deal"
She grabbed his arm and pulled back his sleeve. And she grabbed a pen near her and began to write.

"Call me (***)***-***
Xoxo"

"And Their you go" she said and walked away.

Jack stood there clueless of what was on his arm,and what to do next.
Dean Winchester saw him and grabbed him and pulled him away toward the exit. "Don't ever wander off again! Got that! Get in the car."
He nodded even though he heard nothing of what he just said.

He was in a trance trying to figure out how something so beautiful could live on this earth.