_2_

While driving in the impala. Jack sat in the back seat looking out the window wondering who that girl was.

"Jack? What's that on your arm?" Sam said.
He took Jacks arm and held it reading the little note aloud.
"Call me (***)***-***
Xoxo"
"We literally left you for five
minutes and you got a  girls phone number." Dean exclaimed.
"Can I call her?" Jack said excitedly.
"I don't think that's a great idea" Dean answered.
"Why not?" He asked a hint of anger in his voice.
"It's just we don't want people to be put in harms way"Sam answered. He didn't want the Nephlim boy to lash out and potentially destroy the universe.
"All these people are out looking for you because your the most powerful thing to them"
"Oh" Jack said upset.
"Maybe you'll meet her again you never know"
...

As Neveah looked for her apartment complex keys. She wondered if the cute guy would call her. He probably won't she thought. As she opened her door. It was completely pitch black. She knew she left the light on so Why were they off? As she started to walk in the door slammed behind her. She jumped and pulled out her knife and had her pepper spray in hand. She heard a click from a lamp. As she looked toward that direction. She noticed a familiar face that sitting on her favorite chair. Castiel.