_3_

"I need your help" Castiel said
"First off what are you doing her" Neveah said setting her knife back into her coat.
"Second why do you need me?
Third where's Sam and Dean"

Dean Sam and Castiel all kept in touch with her because....well let's put it like this. Her mother was a deputy in Columbus Ohio where Sam and Dean came to investigate a strange string of murders.  Her mother got caught into this and she became a hunter right after they left. The Winchester taught her mother everything she knew. Sadly the hunter life caught up to her.

"Well you ran into Lucifer's son early today and I was wondering if you could help me find him" he said straight forward.

" wait a minute your saying that guy at the store was the devils son."

"Yes exactly,why did you repeat what I said" he said confused.

"How am I supposed to know where he is"

"His name is Jack and I am his protector. But I was killed before he was born. I believe he brought me back to life. I need to find him. He was intrigued by you so he imprinted on you. It will be easier to find him since you are a dream walker with a strong psychic connection "

"Wait he thinks I'm intriguing" she said with a smile.

"Yes" he said rolling his eyes.

"Now I need to see into your mind."