Main Character Introduction

(Y/N) Wakanda

(Y/N) Wakanda

Nickname: Black Panther, The Young King

Age: 17

Race: Black Panther Faunus

- Night Vision

- Heightened sense of smell and hearing

- Very acrobatic and cat-like reflexes

Weapon: Dust-Proof Nano Suit

- Protects to the 4 primary dust types: fire, water, air, lightning

- Resistent to any other combined/secondary type dust

- Dust infused claws

- HUD

Family Emblem:

Prologue:

Third POV:

In a darkened interrogation room, Roman Torchwick sits chained to a chair. The lights suddenly turned on, blinding him, and Ironwood walks in pulling up a chair in front of him.

Ironwood: "Ready to talk?" Torchwick remains silent.

Ironwood: "That's fine, I have plenty of years left, outside of chains mind you."

Torchwick: "Tell me. What do you know about Menagerie?"

Ironwood: "What?"

Torchwick: "What do you know about Menagerie." Ironwood took a moment, not exactly knowing what to make of this question, but he decided to see where this conversation would go.

Ironwood: "Menagerie huh. A small island. Cool outfits. Now the home of the Faunus. Don't take to kindly to humans." This caused Roman to chuckle.

Torchwick: "All a front. You could call it Remnant's fifth kingdom, but even kingdom is not even a fair comparison. You can call it a haven for Faunus and Humans, if it wasn't so well hidden and well guarded. Imagine, one of the richest dust deposits in Remnant. But no one has ever made it in and out alive, except me." Roman began to chuckle, but this soon turned into a maniacal laugh. He turns toward the one way mirror.

Torchwick: "Oh the look on your face! I can see it." The young man peers into the room, showing no emotion.

???: "(Y/N) . . ." But he then raised his hand up to silence the other cat Faunus.

(Y/N): "It's fine. Let him have his fun, all that matters is he's caught now. Justice will be served now."