Visions (Final Part. Ezra's.)

A/N: im back to writing at 2 a.m I need sleep omf- anyway, hey! it's time for the final visions part! And then..... We're off to Malachor! (suffer) During the Malachor arc, im going to bring in a new family! You're just going to have to find out who they are and.....how important they are going to be to Arena.... Let's start! :)
_________________●●●●●●________________

Ezra groaned with a massive migraine. He felt like his head was glued to the ground. He managed to sit up, but with the most immense pain he's ever experienced.

Why is this just happening with him? Arena or Ahsoka didn't mention a headache, so why him?

He opened his eyes and gasped. He was in his old home on Lothal!?

"What? Why am I here?" She spoke as he attempted to stand up, but fell down due to pain. Then he heard the shooting of a blaster.

She fully opened his eyes now. His home didn't look beat up or anything, that's when he realized.

It looks like it did the last day he was there.

And it was.

"Ezra!?!" He heard a female scream.

Ezra had a tear stream down his face as he recognized the voice.

"Mom....." He said, barely over a whisper.

"Ezra?!?" He heard again, but in a male voice.

His father.

He shut his eyes in emotional pain. They ran into the room he was in and they both sighed in relief.

Ezra turned around and exhaled a sharp breath. His 7 year old self was asleep on a couch in their living room.

His mother ran over to him and shook him awake.

"Ezra? Ezra? Ez, baby, we gotta go." She whispered.

Ezra rubbed his little eyes and turned over and his mother picked him up since he was very small for his age.

More shooting erupted from outside. That made little Ezra fully wake up.

"Baby, it's ok we're leaving right now." His mother said as they ran out.

"Don't leave. Your about to die, Mom." Teenager Ezra whispered to himself as he watched his parents carry him out.

He saw his dad quickly put on a jacket.

"You too, Dad." Ezra said with his voice breaking.

They ran out of the house but not even a minute after he heard his parents shout "Ezra, run!" And then the stun of a gun that ended with his mother and father shouting in pain.

Teenager Ezra started to cry by now.

He opened his eyes and the ground started to fade away. He looked around but ended up falling and landing in the exact same room as Arena and Ahsoka had.

He groaned again as he stood up.

"Been waiting for you, I have." Master Yoda spoke.

"M-Master Yoda? It's good to hear from you again! But, why am I here?"
Ezra said, scratching the back of his head.

"Warned your Padawan of dangers, I have. Doing the same with you, I am."

"Dangers? What other dangers then the Empire and Sith do we have?"

"Temptation, you will be faced with. Up to you to give in to it, it is." Yoda said, with a noticeable shake in his voice.

Ezra was confused. "But, I'd never turn to the dark side! W-would I?"

"Up to you, your destiny is, Young Bridger. Either stay with the Light, you will. Or your path will lead you to the darkness. Change the future, I cannot. Farewell, Ezra Bridger."

And with that, he snapped back to reality with Ahsoka shaking his right shoulder and Arena shaking his left shoulder. He sat up with a gasp.

"Ezra, are you alright?" Ahsoka questioned.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine. I spoke with Master Yoda also."

"What did he tell you?" Ahsoka asked.

"He said I can't follow Temptation and either I'll stay with the light or-" He didn't want to finish his sentence.

Ahsoka nodded slowly, but on the inside she was scared.

"You- You would never hurt me though right, Ez-bug?" Arena said, a little scared.

Ezra gave her a sad grin and put a hand on her shoulder.

"I wouldn't even think about it, Little Star." (A/N: yeah, ok :>)

Arena grinned and jumped into Ezra's arms. The Temple began to erupt.

"Guys, Let's go!" Ahsoka said sternly as she ran out. Ezra followed right behind her, holding Arena.

They made it to the Ship as Ahsoka sat down in the pilots seat and flew home.

Ahsoka sighed in relief as she set the ship on autopilot. She stood up and walked to where Arena and Ezra were playing Battleship.

"Hi Mommy, are you ok?" Arena asked.

Ahsoka didn't want to tell Arena what Yoda said about Malachor, Arena didn't even know about the trip yet. She didn't think it was the right time to tell her.

Ahsoka put on a fake smirk and nodded.

"I'm okay, baby. You ready to see Daddy when you get home?" She said.

Arena nodded quickly and clapped her still small hands.

Ahsoka got up and gave Arena a kiss on her head and she walked back to the pilots seat.

She didn't know what Master Yoda meant by "Lost" but she didn't think in meant anything good. She had already settled on leaving Arena at the base when she goes to Malachor.

She got back up and went to the back again.

"Hey Ez, Can you take care of the ship? I'm going to rest my head for a minute. I didn't get that much sleep." Ahsoka explained.

Ezra grinned and nodded in agreement as he walked to the front but he stopped right by Ahsoka.

"You have to tell her about the mission soon. It's in 2 days." He said just above a whisper.

She nodded. "I will."

He walked to the pilots seat and flew the ship.

She walked to the spare room in the back and layed down on the mattress.

She immediately fell asleep when her head hit the snow white pillow.