Ocean Eyes

Arena and Lakota ran into her room and plopped down onto her bed while Arena got out "Battleship".

"So, Where is your mommy?" Lakota asked, helping her set up the game.

Arena looked down and pursed her lips. "She's on the same mission Ez-Bug is on and my Uncle Kanan. But, they'll be back soon."

Lakota nodded, understanding. "So, Is Ezra your brother?"

Arena laughed a bit. "He acts like it to me, but, I have a secret. Can you keep one?" She said with a smirk.

Lakota nodded with a grin.

She leaned in close and whispered into his ear.

"I have the Force." She said, pulling back and giggling.

Lakota's jaw dropped.

"Ez-bug helps me use it and train me in using it. It's sooooo fun!" She said, hopping on her bed.

Lakota had the bigger smile on his face. "Can you keep a secret, Arena?!" He asked.

She nodded as he leaned into her ear.

"Me too."

She gasped and put her hands over her mouth.

They both giggled and laughed.

Lakota stopped laughing as she looked at her with a smile.

"What? Is there a bug on my forehead?" She said, feeling her forehead.

Lakota shook his head. "No, it's just, you know you have adorable Ocean Eyes, right?"

"What's "Adorable" mean? And what are Ocean Eyes?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

"Adorable means like, your really pretty and cute. Ocean Eyes is something from my home planet that people say sometimes. You have perfect blue eyes. It matches your hair." He said, smiling.

Arena blushed madly. She put her hands up to her cheeks to try to cover them.

"Did I say everything right? I've been thinking of how to say everything for like, ever!"

Arena nodded. "Yeah, you did. You're adorable too"

They looked at eachother for a minute.

"So, Wanna play still?" Arena said.

Lakota nodded. "I'm gonna beat you though." Lakota scooted up and knocked a pillow down by accident.

"Oh, Sorry Arena!" He said.

"It's ok! I got-" She stopped when noticed it was floating about an inch from the ground and going higher.

She looked at Lakota, who had his eyes shut and was tilting his head to move it back to where it was, which he did.

He opened his eyes and turned to her shocked face. He laughed. "I told you I had the Force, didn't I?"

"Yeah, you did. Well, let's play now!" She said, clapping her hands.

They started to play and continued until late in the afternoon, because they refused to end until someone won.
_________________●●●●●_________________

"It's Mommy!!!!!" Arena screamed, as she ran into the common room where there was a call from Ahsoka, Ezra and Kanan.

Arena plopped down on the couch with Lakota running to sit next to her.

Rex came in and saw Arena and Lakota sitting next to eachother.

"Daddy, Daddy! This is Lakota and he's really cute and I really like him." She stated.

Rex widened his eyes. "Yeah, actually you don't."

Arena laughed and nodded and put her head on Lakota's shoulder as they answered.

Ahsoka was on a hologram standing up. "Hey everyone, we just wanted to check on you all to see if you all are doing okay."

"What, you think we can't handle the Rebellion without Jedi, 'Soka?" Rex said, with a smile.

Ahsoka returned the smile and rolled her eyes.

"Mommy! Mommy! Hi!!!! Can you see me!?" Arena said, waving.

Ahsoka laughed. "Yeah, baby I can see you! Are you okay?"

"You know that boy you were talking about? His name is Lakota and he's really cute!!"

Ahsoka's jaw dropped happily. "Is he now?!"

Rex's face turned serious as he shook his head.

Ahsoka chuckled. "Well I just wanted to ca- EZRA!" She screamed, with the transmission cutting out.

Arena gasped a little as she started to tear up. Lakota noticed and he pulled her in for a little hug.

"It's okay, Arena. I saw those light thingys on your mom's belt. She's okay!" He said, petting her hair.

Arena nodded as she wiped the couple of tears that fell down.

"Hey, do you all want to go have dinner? I made Space Waffles." Rex said, trying to calm himself down after that call.

Lakota and Arena nodded their heads quickly as Rex picked Arena up and all 3 of them went in to go eat some waffles.
_________________●●●●●_________________

A/N: Sorry it's so short, guys! I'm kinda having writers block ugh. But, I think I got some good ideas!

Ready for everything to change? :)

See ya! ^-^