Prologue

On the island of Berk, a baby lies in his cot. The son of Valka and The Chief.

You see at this time, you could say Vikings and dragons are at war. But its not like that. Dragons are raiding them for food and the Vikings are killing them to keep their food, so the dragons fight back. But back to the baby.

A dragon breaks into the house, Valka hears this and runs in, fearing for Her son, Hiccup. But what she finds amazes her, a night fury, playing with her son, She realizes she was right, dragons aren't evil beasts, but are kind, gentle creatures. Then Stoick the Vast - The Chief/Hiccup's Father - runs in, Axe in hand. The Night Fury then proceeds to Grab Hiccup, and fly off.

"Hiccup!" Stoick and Valka exclaim. Stoick runs out to help the village fight off the dragons, with a heavy, furious heart. And Valka collapses in despair. A Stormcutter pokes its head into the house, Valka looks up and their eyes meet. The Stormcutter sees the tears in Valka's eyes, and proceeds to grab her, and fly off, Valka calls out to Stoick and he sees His Wife being carried off by a Dragon, just like his son and Falls into a state of despair then vowing to find them, or Avenge them.

(A/N its not long, but its a prologue)