Chapter 4: New/old connections

Hiccup's P.O.V:

"Hiccup?" I don't know who this weird person is, but they seem to know me. "Who are you?" She seemed confused, maybe she can't speak Dragonese. "Wow, I knew were special but becoming a dragon?" Again, who is she? "I bet your wondering how I know you," She's reading my mind! " But a mother Never forgets."

~Meanwhile on Berk ~
No P.O.V:

The chief, ordered the gang to search Raven Point.
"Uhhh! This is boring" The twins said in unison, then head-butted and knocked each other out. "Well that's a first" Astrid remarked, Snotlout then tried flirting with Astrid, only to be knocked out as well, and laid in a pile with the twins. Fishlegs then cowardly said " They could have helped us." Astrid threatened to knock him out as well, and he shut up. "Found something, told you we don't need them. Astrid pointed in to the cove. The twins miraculously woke up and saw the blood and black scales all centered around a blood covered rock with little bits of elk fur clothing. " I bet a dragon killed someone!" Tuffnut yelled out, then he and Ruffnut headbutted. Astrid and fishlegs, seemingly agreeing on this went to report to the chief, Stoick The Vast. Stoick upon hearing this ordered Astrid to take him there. He examined the area, agreeing on the gang's theory before noticing an auburn colored strand of hair, that matched his, near the blood. "Chief?" Fishlegs worriedly asked. "I am the only one left on Berk with hair like this, and it isn't mine!" He said finally, with a haunted look in his eyes.

~ Back to the night furies ~

Hiccup's P.O.V:

My mother signaled for me to follow, curious I did. She hoped on The Stormcutter who introduced itself as Cloudjumper and that his rider is Shadowstaff, "My mother?" Shadowstaff flew of on Cloudjumper, I took off after them. After a while Cloudjumper's eyes turned to slits, and there was a voice in my head, telling me to obey. Fighting it off, I flew closer to Cloudjumper. We ended up in a mountain, where dragons were dropping food in a hole. A gronckle flew over and dropped a fish in that a terror would find small. A dissatisfied growl rumbled through the mountain and a dragon come up and ate it! Everyone flew off, including me. I flew with Cloudjumper and Shadowstaff to the home of the great Bewilderbeast. I turned back human and Shadowstaff was shocked. I tried speaking her language to say "We need to do something about THAT!" The dragons were asking: about what? "Mother, you me, And Cloudjumper we need a plan."