Chapter 3: Berk

Hiccup, NightStalker, Nightsoul and Darkheart had decided to fly to Berk. Nightsoul told hiccup that he should go explore, by himself and that they would meet him back at the Antechamber.

Hiccup's P.O.V:

I fly around the forest for a while. Being a dragon is awesome. Eventually I found a town, and a cove. I'll go to the town tonight. To the cove I go. Wait, nah ill go to the cove tomorrow.

Night falls, and dragons raid the town, and who I presume to be Vikings retaliate. Let's raid! I swoop down and Vikings are yelling ("Night Fury! Get down!"). I end up taking two things of fish.

No P.O.V:

"Chief! There was another Night Fury attack", The chief looked angry. " WHAT!" The chief boomed. The viking quivered, afraid of the Chief's rage. " This one though, was different it didn't attack anyone, it just walked right in to the hall, stole some fish, walked out and flew off." The chief had an expression of confusion. " No damage or injuries? It just walked in, stole fish, walked out and flew off?" The chief asked. " Yes. But its eyes, looked like your son's. The exact same." The viking replied. " But didn't Astrid shoot down the Night Fury?" The chief inquired. " It is rumored, yes. But as I said this one is different, and it flew off, towards raven point."
" First we talk to Gothi. She will know."
The chief commanded. After consulting Gothi, it was true there was another night fury,and no proof the other one is dead.

Hiccup's P.O.V:

I landed near the cove, and though about being human, really hard, there is a flash of light, and I am human again! I walk into the cove. I then see a night fury/speeding death unconscious and tied up, poor guy. I walk up and after leaving the fish for now. He stares at me. I look around and find a sharp rock. I cut the dragon's ropes and he pounces on me, and roars in my face. I speak Dragonese and that had no words. He runs off and I walk to my fish. A couple hours later, he walks up smelling my untouched fish. I kick one over, spilling all the fish. He gobbles them up and then asks "Why are you here. Why did you give me the fish?" *sigh* "I am here because I thought this place was relaxing. And I gave you the fish because us dragons gotta eat." His eyes looked at me confused before he said "Wait you can speak Dragonese. And what do you mean 'us' dragons, you are a human" I sighed, and exhaled before returning to being a night fury. "Oh My Gosh how!" After explaining 'how' I ask if he wants to come with me. " Where? And I can't fly " I offer to carry him and he accepts. The journey was long and tiring for me, but when we got there, my parents were worried and asked: "What have you been doing? Where were you? Who is this?" They ask The dragon said he was toothless, and I told them I joined in on a Berk raid before helping toothless. Then a person walks in on a Stormcutter and Stares at us. " You said your name is toothless, right?" Nightsoul asked my friend. "Yes, my parents named me that while I was in my egg" He replied to my mother, "Son?" Then the person walked up to me and looked at my scar. "Hiccup?"