Chapter 2 : The Green-eyed Monster

Hey there!

I'm back!

How's life treating everyone?

Thank you all for the amazing comments on the first part. Makes me so happy...

For all of you waiting for Shravan Malhotra's return, he will be playing the jealousy trick, will it work?

Who can refuse his charms at the end of the day right?

Let's get on with it, shall we?

THE GREEN - EYED MONSTER

Shravan had accompanied Kamini to Tiwari Killa to deliver the Shagun. He had a play in mind, execution is what he was undecided about. They were seated comfortably on the sofas sipping tea discussing the wedding when Suman entered. Shravan's penetrating gaze had her all flustered. She sat beside Nanaji who offered her some tea. Suman's face just kept getting flushed as Shravan had his eyes nowhere but on her. Kamini was talking about the sangeet and she suggested that everyone had to dance. She read out the list and the last couple had Suman almost choking on the tea she was concentrating on.

"Arey! Sumo, why are you reacting as though Chachi just announced your wedding with me?" Said Shravan smugly.

Everyone laughed taking it lightly as Shravan continued, "Careful love, look at You! You're blushing way more than the bride-to-be. What's going On? Are you in love Sumo?"

Nanaji quipped, "Yes Yes, if that really is the case, please tell us. We can get both the daughters married off together."

Suman gave Shravan a death glare and smiled politely towards Nanu, "No no Nanu, nothing of that sort. Shravan has a habit of talking nonsense. And I won't dance." She finished curtly. 

Shravan understood what she was doing, and he decided to play along. "Its alright Chachi." He said looking towards Kamini. "Its good actually, when we were younger, she would attempt to dance and in that bid break my legs! She can't dance to save her life." He knew his statements would have the desired effect. 

"Oho Shravan Puttar, look at yourself! You are so huge and you think this teensy girl can harm you? Kuch bhi avaiy!" Joked Kamini, lightly nudging Shravan's shoulder.

"Haan Di! Its my wedding! You have to dance!" Said Preeti excitedly.

"I have too much work! I don't have the time to practice. Don't worry, I'll break into impromptu steps but I will not dance with him." She pointed towards Shravan. 

Kamini intervened, "But Beta, listen to me.."

"Leave it be Chachi." Shravan cut her plea, "If she doesn't want to dance with me, its fine."

"But Baccha, you won't dance in your Chotte's wedding!" Kamini exclaimed. 

"Who said I won't dance?" Shravan smirked and winked at Suman, "She ain't dancing. Her loss. Doesn't mean I don't have anyone else to dance with. I need only ask and there will be a queue, what say Preeti?" Said Shravan in a bid to irk Suman.

"Well the, that's great! Problem solved. Go dance with whichever witch you want!" conveyed Suman agitated.