Chapter 2

The being started to snarl. It was low, almost silent.
Menacing.
A deadly, terrifying sound.The being slowly pulled out the coatrack.
A green liquid poured out before the hole closed and the scars healed.
The being stretched out its hand before it enlarged and used it to throw its prey across the room.
He hit the wall with a thud and cracks appeared on the wall.
Some blood dripped out of the cuts formed from the impact turning his mahogany skin into a reddish hue
scrawny prey was marked by 5 holes.
“Run!” screamed Eli as he headed for the door.
Their feet silently padded on the ashy ground.
Their footsteps hastened as they noticed the being not far behind.
The trio took a swift left turn followed by a sharp right turn that led them to a cul-de-sac. Horrified, they looked back to see the horror ambling towards its prey, an ominous smile upon its repulsive face.
It’s cold, clammy hands were grasping the coatrack that was once used as a sword.
It’s slow, heavy breathing was in time with each horrifying footstep bringing it closer to its meal.
The creature opened its mouth once more, but this time it was to utter some words to them.
“Another evil shall befall you” grunted the creature with short pauses in between each word for cold breaths in.
Abruptly, the monster fell to the floor, hands on her face and turned into ash as quickly as she appeared.
"Well that was anti climactic" quipped David.
Eli fell to the floor with blood dripping down from his head.
"Eli!" Screamed Mason as he applied pressure to the wound.
"This is the last normal chapter" said David, his eyes completely blackened with white around the edges, before both boys collapsed.
Unknown to them what would follow would be nothing but despair.
______________________________________
Hey there sorry I've been away for so long I had essays to write on top of loads of school work but I promise to try and find time to update shorter chapters more frequently.
And don't forget to..

TUNE IN IN A FEW FOR MORE CRYPTIC EPISODES OF RECKLESS ADULTS KILL 'INNOCENT' KIDS.

*Bleep*