He's single.

Craig looked to Alyssa, wide eyed. He felt his heart begin to race. He was staring. He has to stop. But she was so beautiful...

"Dad!" Briar exclaimed as she slapped her father in the back of the head. Craig quickly snapped out of his trance.

"What?!" He yelped. Hazel rolled her eyes and facepalmed softly.

"Dad, stop staring at Alyssa! You're practically drooling over her, it's creepy." She stated and crossed her arms.

A blush spread over Craigs face. He was immediately flustered. "O-oh, god! Sorry, I d-didn't mean to stare..." He apologized to Alyssa.

The gorgeous woman simply laughed at Craigs actions. "Please, it's alright." She stuck her hand out and smiled. "I'm Alyssa Small, Roberts younger sister."

Craig gladly took her petite hand in his large one. "I'm Craig. The girls father." He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

Hazel and Briar got an idea. They looked at eachother with a smirk. "Craig is an awesome dad!" Hazel started.

"Yeah, he's super active, in top shape!" Briar agreed. Alyssa chuckled softly.

"And that's not all! He's always really caring and kind! Always there for you." Hazel insisted.

"Yeah, but he's not too clingy, nor is he really distant. He's perfect for women who might travel a lot for Broadway musicals!" Briar added.

Craig knew what was happening. And although he was glad he had a wingman, or wing twins, it seemed a bit petty. Who was he? Joseph?!

"Alright, girls. Settle down, she doesn't need to know this." He smiled nervously. The twins were silent...for two seconds before continuing.

"Not to mention he always makes time for his loved ones, no matter what!" Hazel continued.

"He's also free on Sunday, at 7:30 pm, not to mention single!" Briar offered. Alyssa giggled softly at the girls.

"And why would I need to know this?" She asked with a playful smile.

The girls put their arms around their dad with bright smiles. "We're thinking you and dad," Hazel started.

"Buffalo wild wings," Briar added with a smile.

"Together, just you two!" Hazel ended gracefully. Craig blushed at his daughters. Oh jeez. He was about to protest when Alyssa let out a sweet laugh.

His cheeks heated up as she did so. It was so...perfect. He looked at her almost as if there were hearts in his eyes.

"Honestly, I'm not doing anything on Sunday, and I'm new to town." Alyssa pondered.

Craig smiled at her. His usual self taking over. "I'd be glad to show you around town, and also grab a bite to eat." He offered.

Alyssa nodded with a smile. "I'd be happy too." Her phone rang, interrupting the moment. She looked and saw it was Lin.

"What's going on?" Hazel asked. Alyssa sighed softly.

"I have to go, we need to rehearse a few songs." Alyssa explained casually.

The twins grinned at her. "That sounds amazing!" Briar exclaimed.

Craig raised an eyebrow. "Rehearsel? Are you into theater?" He asked, unaware of what was coming.

The twins looked to their father, slightly offended. "FATHER!" Hazel exclaimed.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS?!" Briar added as she gestured to Alyssa.

"THIS IS ALYSSA SMALL. SHE PLAYS ELIZA SCHUYLER IN HAMILTON. SHE IS AN ICON!" The twins recited in unison.

Craig put his hands up in surrender. "Sorry! Please don't hurt me!" He pleaded.

Alyssa laughed softly. "It's alright. Still, I should get going. It was nice meeting you all." She smiled kindly.

Hazel and Briar nodded happily. "It was a dream come true!" Hazel insisted.

"Babysit again whenever you'd like!" Briar suggested.

Craig put his hands on the girls shoulders as he chuckled. "Alright, girls. Say thank you for Alyssa taking care of you." The girls complied and said their thanks.

They took River upstairs to their rooms after their goodbyes. "Thanks again for taking care of them." Craig stated as they walked to Alyssa's car.

She smiled at him. "No worries! I'd be happy to do it again sometime, I look forward to Sunday." She winked at him playfully.

Craigs cheeks heated up as she did so. "So do I. Bye, Alyssa." He spoke, almost sad that she left.

She waved goodbye as she got in her car. She started it and drove to the studio.

Craig walked inside and sighed in content. He felt something for her. He felt as though there would be something more of them rather than simply neighbors.

He hoped so.