~Chapter 3 - Kookies Plan~

Recap:

After saying that he walked away. I watched him worried. Shortly after I just decided to draw on my arm.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jungkook p.o.v~

I was sitting with my friend Yugyeom at lunch, telling him about a plan of mine.

I got up and went to go tell Tae so he would know as well, before Hoseok came in.

"Are you sure about that plan Kook?" Tae asked me thinking that my plan would fail.

I just nodded and told him more details.

"what's up Kook thought you'd be sitting with Yugyeom today," Jin said teasingly and he and Hoseok sat down.

Hehehe now the plan begins I said in my head.

"I thought so too, but for some reason I decided to sit with you people. I could leave." I replied jokingly started to stand up, when Hoseok grabbed my arm and pulled me back down.

"Jungkook.... What's the real reason you came over here?" He said seriously.

I started laughing, "Do I need a reason to come over here?" "Considering you only come over here when you want something or you have issues with Yugyeom." Crap!! I really need to hang out with them more often.

I stopped laughing and put on a serious face. "Fine you got me, can you meet me at our usual hang out after school?" I asked him.

After he said yes I walked over to Yoongi's table and whispered in his ear, "I need to talk to you after school." and I walked away.

Ooo this is going to be great!! Hopefully Hobi won't be too mad at me. I'm just helping him.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
End note~

I wrote most of this chapter in school. The rest I did as I was getting ready for school.

Anyway I (J)hope you like the story so far and have a good day!
~ J-swag ^~^