~Chapter 7 - Mysterious Place ~

Recap:
Why did he ask Yoongi to walk me home. Why do I feel like Jungkook planned this.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hobi pov~

Me and Yoongi just sat there in an awkward silence. I was about to say something but he beat me to it, "how are you?" "I'm fine, you?" "I'm good"
____________________________________

~Yoongi pov~

As me and Hoseok where sitting in this awkward silence, I couldn't help but stare at him.

I noticed I was just staring and decided to say something, "how are you?" I ask him, "I'm fine, you?" he wasn't wrong, "I'm good."

I looked around the Cafe and saw that it was starting to get crowded. "It's getting a little crowded, do you wanna leave and go somewhere else?" he looked at me confused, then looked around the Cafe shocked. He looked back at me nodding his head.

We got up and walked out of the Cafe. As we were walking in a random direction I realized we were near the place I go when I need a break.

I grabbed his arm and started walking to the familiar place. "where are we going?" "A good calm down place, " "the woods?" "some place in the woods."

As we continued walking the wind started to give a soft breeze. The sound of leaves crunching was soothing. The dense forest provided us with plenty of shade.
____________________________________

Hobi pov~

I was confused as to why Yoongi decided to go to the woods. The sudden change of scenery was amazing.

I kept looking around, not watching where I was going. I didn't realize that Yoongi had stopped walking. I walked right into his back, causing me to fall.

"oof, I'm sorry," I said looking down, too embarrassed to look at him. He held out his hand, "It's fine. Let me help you up." I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.

I dusted the dirt off of my pants. I looked around and was in awe. Since I don't leave the the city much, I never seen something this beautiful. (look in a mirror Hobi)
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
End note~

I hope you enjoy the story so far.
- J-Swag^~^